Lawrence Co 40-Siegel 38 Final

CoachT

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T' you are right and I thought of you as i sat in Ralph Benson memorial Gym and was surrounded by the "Home of the Wildcats" or Wildcat Country. it was obvious by all of the flags drapped down their had been success there but when siegel jumped to the lead the first half, many thought that it was too easy and little did we know. siegel's turnovers along with Law. press and defense just wound up being too much with the last shot. For a while I ehough both teams were trying to give it to each other. It was a great Region 4 game and the Stars have had a good season. just wanted another shot at Riverdale but.................maybe next year. Where have you heard that before. We enjoyed ti except for the score.............maybe next year.

QUOTE(WildcatsBasketball_3 @ Feb 23 2007 - 11:23 PM) 826386889[/snapback]Down 11 in the second half and came back and played Tough..Great win for LC..and now looking ahead to the tough Riverdale..Anyone think we will be able to contain Anne Marie

Tough loss for Siegel tonight, thought we played well enough to win, but things just didn't work out at the end. LC hit a big shot that I would let them have 9 out of 10 times. Have to congratulate LC on making the big play. I really think LC will match up very well with Riverdale. Both teams about the same size and play very similar defense (wonder why?). Will be interesting if LC can press Riverdale. Good luck to LC.

I wasn't sure where you guys were sitting or I would have introduced myself. Siegel played well and we didn't shoot the ball very well, for some reason. We have a number of players who can shoot but they have been a little tentaive lately and they have to get over that, some how. Your inside game, with Parrott, along with Seigenthaler gave us some fits, too.

LCHS is a great atmosphere to play in. The student section was a lot smaller than I had expected but the ones who were there did a great job, especially in the second half. Congrats on a great season and I hope to meet you Monday night at Siegel if I am able to go. Not sure I can get away from the computer long enough and still get everything updated. We'll see.