District 8-AAA

hahahaha23

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs from 8-AAA have always seemed to had a grudge against Tull. Players. It may be just me...and my extreme bias against the system from last year, but I bet Mathis had his hand in this too. Seems just a bit too much like an athletic director conspiracy to me lol

QUOTE(Mueller @ May 7 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826453895[/snapback]Refs from 8-AAA have always seemed to had a grudge against Tull. Players. It may be just me...and my extreme bias against the system from last year, but I bet Mathis had his hand in this too. Seems just a bit too much like an athletic director conspiracy to me lol

i wish people would learn to dot the I'S and cross the T'S

but maybe i should start doing all the paper work then things like this wouldn't happen because this is getting pretty dam ridiculous

QUOTE(dcross0912 @ May 7 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826453999[/snapback]I predict a 4-0 win over franklin county Tuesday night.

Sounds about right Dylan [hope it'spelled like my sons spelling]

Shelbyville 3=1 over Coffee Co.

Last match was 5=0 i think.SCHS

Good luck T=Town.

Hope to get the rematch for the 8AAA finals.

Cam's definitely got bad luck in the cards department. Sad thing is..he doesnt even mean for it to happen! He just plays so hard that other people yield to him, creating the illusion of a foul..but thats life haha. I like to say thats where all My cards came from too...but..the tapes say otherwise haha.