Shelbyville-Riverdale (Round 3 - Region 4AAA Title)

sportsguy22

QUOTE(Shootmore @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:54 AM) 826394658[/snapback]goog luck to both teams in the sub state

Well as most people know Shelbyville has great scouts and im sure they have been scouting Cleveland quite a bit. If Shelbyville can keep Clevelands guard play down they should be okay because they do not have anyone who can stop Jerrell down low. Good luck to both teams in sub state hope we get the chance to meet up again in the finals. Looks like Riverdale will have to play Wilson Central second round of state. They beat them once so no reason why they cant beat them again.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:38 AM) 826394744[/snapback]Well as most people know Shelbyville has great scouts and im sure they have been scouting Cleveland quite a bit. If Shelbyville can keep Clevelands guard play down they should be okay because they do not have anyone who can stop Jerrell down low. Good luck to both teams in sub state hope we get the chance to meet up again in the finals. Looks like Riverdale will have to play Wilson Central second round of state. They beat them once so no reason why they cant beat them again.

i havent seen the brackets i was thinking the only possible matchup would be in the state championship...i got alot of connections to WC so im glad to see them do good but i would about rather see them get upset then have to play them again (since they got their title last year), would make riverdales path easier and WC has a good size advantage also