Mcminn Central vs Sequatchie County

thatslife

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BallPark3434 @ Feb 27 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826391541[/snapback]Let's go Lady Indians!

I feel like that Tellico gave the game last night to Sequatichie. Not taking anything from them, but I just felt Tellico beat themselves. I am not sure of the game times.

If MC plays their game it will be hard for Seq. to beat them. I thought MC did not play a good game last night. It does not seem that Seq. has much depth, and this could proove to be the difference, as MC can go deep into their bench. Seq. did a good job of keeping composure last night, and they play hard. It is going to be an interesting game.

QUOTE(just4fun @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:37 PM) 826391762[/snapback]You might want to check. I think they actually play at 6:00 p.m. and the boys play at 7:30 p.m.

Well according to the brackets on the wall the ONLY the girls will play Wednesday and the boys final will be Thursday. In the beginning I didn't think they would do that but we are talking about T$$AA gate money after all.

DL.

QUOTE(DelTavian @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826391815[/snapback]BTW, I need to know if it will be worth my while to come and take pictures of this game. And I do mean worth my while in sales of pictures. I'm sure I'll enjoy the game but I do need to make money if I'm going to give up the time away from my boy.

DL.

I believe it will, I'll want another poster after they win. Like the District poster. We framed and presented that to the girls last night and they loved it. So let's pray they win and you sell a lot of pictures.

Alot of people don't know that you do not have a child in this , that you come to provive go photo of the girls so the parents don't have to. High quilty photo at a very afforable price. Thank's for comming DL.

Play your Game Lady Indians!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Indian Chief @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:59 AM) 826392841[/snapback]The game DEFINITELY starts at 5:00cst. at Cleveland State.

That is correct 5:00 pm C.S.T. the where is at Cleveland State on the west side of 75 in Cleveland TN. If your heading north on 75 take exit 27 come down the ramp to SGT. Paul Huff HWY. and make a left, go through the first red light, you will see a Hardies and a Denney's on your left, TURN left at that light, as you turn you might notice a sign on your right saying Cleveland State. Continue on through some housing area and you will see parking on your right and the Gym on your right.