Mcminn Central vs Sequatchie County

thatslife

QUOTE(SNIPER @ Feb 28 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826393352[/snapback]We need to make sure everybody is there. So is everyone stright on place and time?

Let's Roll Lady's

Play Your Game Lady Indians!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there, not that it matters..... I saw on the chattanoogan.com where both championships were tonight....Could someone tell me if that is true or not?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:56 PM) 826393898[/snapback]According to the CoachT scoreboard looks like McMinn Central won 50-47. Looks like a great game.

If you were there and stayed for boys let us know what happened.

It was a great game. Back and forth lead all night especially in the fourth quarter. Sequatchie missed some shots at the end that could have reversed the result.

Sequatchie is second fiddle to no one and will provide their sectional opponent all they want as will Central.

DL.

QUOTE(DelTavian @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:14 PM) 826394042[/snapback]It was a great game. Back and forth lead all night especially in the fourth quarter. Sequatchie missed some shots at the end that could have reversed the result.

Sequatchie is second fiddle to no one and will provide their sectional opponent all they want as will Central.

DL.

I stated earlier today that I felt that MC would be fresher in the 4th. Was this the difference? I did not get to go to the game. I knew it would be close, and could go either way.

Upperman will be tough.

QUOTE(logcabinman @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826394076[/snapback]I stated earlier today that I felt that MC would be fresher in the 4th. Was this the difference? I did not get to go to the game. I knew it would be close, and could go either way.

Upperman will be tough.

No that was not the difference. To me the difference was a few shots. A few shots at the end that Central made and a few shots that Sequatchie missed. Central was no stronger or better in this game, they just hit a couple when their opponent missed a couple.

I'll put it this way. If Sequatchie has no chance in the sectionals....then neither does Central. If Central is capable of making it to Murphy Center.....so is Sequatchie. Now if the other region is that much better without question then I guess everyone can stay home Saturday and we'll just send those other two teams on to the state tourney without even playing the game.

DL.

QUOTE(DelTavian @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:39 PM) 826394123[/snapback]No that was not the difference. To me the difference was a few shots. A few shots at the end that Central made and a few shots that Sequatchie missed. Central was no stronger or better in this game, they just hit a couple when their opponent missed a couple.

I'll put it this way. If Sequatchie has no chance in the sectionals....then neither does Central. If Central is capable of making it to Murphy Center.....so is Sequatchie. Now if the other region is that much better without question then I guess everyone can stay home Saturday and we'll just send those other two teams on to the state tourney without even playing the game.

DL.

Traditionally they are tough. No, I feel that this region is just as tough. MC losses come to very tough teams. McMinn was a great team until they lost their leading scorers to injury. Cleveland, enough said. Tellico beat them at home, tough at home. Maryville, and Heritage.

Seq. had a tough schedule as well. It is hard to say. I know our region can play with theirs. I just know that traditionally they are well coached, and can play.

I like the way McMinn Central plays and wouldn't mind seeing them advance to the state. Both teams played really good defense tonight, the offenses struggled a little at times because of it. Both teams missed some foul shots they needed in the fourth quarter. Each had some turnover problems in the first quarter but limited them after that for the most part, it was just hard to get good looks overall. I don't think either team led by more than four points the entire game, from start to finish, that's what kind of game it was.

QUOTE(Indian @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826394167[/snapback]I like the way McMinn Central plays and wouldn't mind seeing them advance to the state. Both teams played really good defense tonight, the offenses struggled a little at times because of it. Both teams missed some foul shots they needed in the fourth quarter. Each had some turnover problems in the first quarter but limited them after that for the most part, it was just hard to get good looks overall. I don't think either team led by more than four points the entire game, from start to finish, that's what kind of game it was.

Hate I missed it!

IMPRESSED!!!!! That is what I came away from last nights game feeling about both teams. The nucleus of both teams are underclassman and both should meet again next year and hopefully another great game. I hate that we lost last night, but reguardless LA & Upperman will have their hands full sat. night and hopefully both teams advance. Win or lose Sat. night we have really enjoyed watching these young women play as a team this year and we are already looking forward to watching this team grow more and play even better together. Good Luck Saturday Night and I will see you there!!!!!!!! Go Lady Indians!!!!!!

QUOTE(logcabinman @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:48 PM) 826394150[/snapback]Traditionally they are tough. No, I feel that this region is just as tough. MC losses come to very tough teams. McMinn was a great team until they lost their leading scorers to injury. Cleveland, enough said. Tellico beat them at home, tough at home. Maryville, and Heritage.

Seq. had a tough schedule as well. It is hard to say. I know our region can play with theirs. I just know that traditionally they are well coached, and can play.

What scorers did McMinn County lose to injury?