UC and Lake Co

middletondj

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826394097[/snapback]I don't know what screwed up world you live in. Union City may be the best team in the state (or should I say was /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ,) heck, Lake County might even be the second best, but Humbolt ain't the 3rd best. Sorry. UC flat out choked.

If Union City choked it was only because Humboldt's hands were wrapped around their throat!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826394097[/snapback]I don't know what screwed up world you live in. Union City may be the best team in the state (or should I say was /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ,) heck, Lake County might even be the second best, but Humbolt ain't the 3rd best. Sorry. UC flat out choked.

If Humboldt is not the third best team in the state, then who is? They play in the toughest district in the state. Union City did not choke, Humboldt won the game outright. They may not play as the best team together, but they are the most talented team in the state. Last night Union city got Humboldt's best effort of the year.

I know what it was. Several weeks ago a bunch of UC people came on here and acted like they were the state champs long before post season play started. They were Boastful, and Arrogant, and nowhere to be found NOW.

If I recall, we even debated about going ahead and awarding the trophy to them ahead of time. I sure am glad now that we didn't do that. Humility is a treasured possession!

QUOTE(tennesseebball @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:56 AM) 826394526[/snapback]I know what it was. Several weeks ago a bunch of UC people came on here and acted like they were the state champs long before post season play started. They were Boastful, and Arrogant, and nowhere to be found NOW.

If I recall, we even debated about going ahead and awarding the trophy to them ahead of time. I sure am glad now that we didn't do that. Humility is a treasured possession!

i guess those UC boys thought they were bad, but then they got beat like a bunch of babies. serves them right. i like the way u pointed out that they cant be found on here now. probly too embarassed.

QUOTE(tennesseebball @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:56 AM) 826394526[/snapback]I know what it was. Several weeks ago a bunch of UC people came on here and acted like they were the state champs long before post season play started. They were Boastful, and Arrogant, and nowhere to be found NOW.

You're almost right tennesseebball. They actually began saying all this back in early December. I guess it's safe to still call it the Boro instead of the Union City bowl. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(tennesseebball @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:56 AM) 826394526[/snapback]I know what it was. Several weeks ago a bunch of UC people came on here and acted like they were the state champs long before post season play started.

Well, in all fairness, they were the state champions and technically still are..because who else can say that they are? Union City is still the dfending Class A Champions, even though they are defending anymore.

QUOTE(Kings_of_Championships @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:47 AM) 826394577[/snapback]Well, in all fairness, they were the state champions and technically still are..because who else can say that they are? Union City is still the dfending Class A Champions, even though they are defending anymore.

They better wear that phrase out for the next two weeks then. . .because then I guarantee they are no longer the defending state champions. Only two Single A teams (Cloudland and Humboldt) even remain from last year's tournament in the Boro.

Humboldt played lights out and looked like the best in the state!!! UC did not play bad just not well enough to win. Lake County lost this game against Trenton the day they found out that UC and Humboldt were in the oppsite side of the Region bracket as they were. Almost everyone went ahead and punched theur ticket to the boro and then THEY FORGOT TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!

sbl

BTW, nice of yall middleton fans to join us now that the gold ball is wide open besides Humboldt. Where were ya when life looked less rosy!!

sbl

sbl

BTW, nice of yall middleton fans to join us now that the gold ball is wide open besides Humboldt. Where were ya when life looked less rosy!!

The reason Middleton fans were not saying anything all year long is because The UC & LC were already crowned state champs!(Ha Ha) The main reason were are talking now is because we have already beat the next best team in the state according to you guys. That would be Humboldt. We beat them by 16 early in the year. Let the excuses flow I know you didn't have 2 players. The fact is everyone has a good chance from here on in to win the state title. Good luck to all teams left.