Siegel in 07

TeRrAnCe_JaY21

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:41 PM) 826393963[/snapback]Unless they have gotten a completely new offensive line and a defense......and most of all a NEW head Coach.....nope, don't see it happening!

Y'all are making this toooooo easy. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

you are a wise man

pico's a good dude...i really could care less about either of these teams (nor do i have an opinion on the situation that happened) but i would for pico to have a big game against oakland. im upset he didnt end up at riverdale like he once told me

QUOTE(TDCman @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:19 AM) 826394491[/snapback]Will Pico be a senior this fall?

yes..pico and calab ran in the 4.4's in the 40's yesterday.

As many friends as i have on oakland i hope pico runs all over them too.

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:41 PM) 826393963[/snapback]Unless they have gotten a completely new offensive line and a defense......and most of all a NEW head Coach.....nope, don't see it happening!

Y'all are making this toooooo easy. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

seeing that yall struggled against them last yr? I kno their is an excuse.

QUOTE(HeadthrowConexion @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826394073[/snapback]He'll only bring your program even further down.

obviously he wasnt the reason for oaklands nose dive. The funny thing is, when u oakland guys see pico u act like a great friend but on here u bash him..hummm

QUOTE(TeRrAnCe_JaY21 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:17 AM) 826394905[/snapback]yes..pico and calab ran in the 4.4's in the 40's yesterday.

As many friends as i have on oakland i hope pico runs all over them too.

seeing that yall struggled against them last yr? I kno their is an excuse.

obviously he wasnt the reason for oaklands nose dive. The funny thing is, when u oakland guys see pico u act like a great friend but on here u bash him..hummm

I don't talk to the kid or his overbearing mother, who tried to ruin coach ferg and everyone associated with Oakland.....He even quit the basketball team if he couldn't handle coach King he's got serious issues!!! Good luck to the coaching staff and administration at siegel!!!!

No, he wasn't the reason for Oakland struggling...and I may be bashing the wrong person here. His mother is ruining him!!!! His attitude didn't help Oakland improve any though! He pulled them Further down!!!!

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Mar 1 2007 - 04:47 PM) 826395496[/snapback]I don't talk to the kid or his overbearing mother, who tried to ruin coach ferg and everyone associated with Oakland.....He even quit the basketball team if he couldn't handle coach King he's got serious issues!!! Good luck to the coaching staff and administration at siegel!!!!

No, he wasn't the reason for Oakland struggling...and I may be bashing the wrong person here. His mother is ruining him!!!! His attitude didn't help Oakland improve any though! He pulled them Further down!!!!

he didnt quit basketball