Siegel in 07

TeRrAnCe_JaY21

Hey TJ just exactly who WON that game yet AGAIN? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yes I will admit it was not by as lopsided a score as it usually is, but that main result was the same. Siegel LOST!

I would have loved to have seen Pico's mom and Coach Rankin! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Should have been a fairly even fight. Both about the same height, but Pico's Mom does have about 25 pounds on Rankin. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TeRrAnCe_JaY21 @ Feb 28 2007 - 04:09 PM) 826393594[/snapback]Well a good thing for siegel, pico started agilities yesterday.

you make a very good point...pico who hasnt played since what?...sophmore year (ealry) is now at siegel you are right...they will win the region and beat Riverdale by 20 points and Smyrna by 28...i dont know if our region has seen aplayer as good as pico oh wait..we havent even seen pico

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:39 PM) 826395699[/snapback]Hey TJ just exactly who WON that game yet AGAIN? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yes I will admit it was not by as lopsided a score as it usually is, but that main result was the same. Siegel LOST!

I would have loved to have seen Pico's mom and Coach Rankin! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Should have been a fairly even fight. Both about the same height, but Pico's Mom does have about 25 pounds on Rankin. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

OMG......I think my keyboard could be ruined now.......I just spit coffee all in it after reading this post.

For the record, Pico was REMOVED from the bball team at Oakland for rules violation. He ended up for awhile at Daniel McKee.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826396045[/snapback]OMG......I think my keyboard could be ruined now.......I just spit coffee all in it after reading this post.

For the record, Pico was REMOVED from the bball team at Oakland for rules violation. He ended up for awhile at Daniel McKee.

Removed for team violations.....Has a hard time with authority..That's a shock!!!!

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Mar 3 2007 - 06:12 AM) 826397976[/snapback]Siegel does have two non region games they can win. Good luck

Attn 2P.......reading the following MAY be hazardous to your keyboard. Put the Coffee down first.

They playing the Tn School for the Blind and what GIRLS school? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:30 PM) 826395777[/snapback]you make a very good point...pico who hasnt played since what?...sophmore year (ealry) is now at siegel you are right...they will win the region and beat Riverdale by 20 points and Smyrna by 28...i dont know if our region has seen aplayer as good as pico oh wait..we havent even seen pico

are u serious.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> u really think siegel can beat riverdale this year & smyrna. please oh please tell me this was a joke that I was slow to get. dont have a clue who this pico is sounds like a salsa but one guys does not make a team /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(unc4life @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:36 AM) 826398117[/snapback]are u serious.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> u really think siegel can beat riverdale this year & smyrna. please oh please tell me this was a joke that I was slow to get. dont have a clue who this pico is sounds like a salsa but one guys does not make a team /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yeah you are slow lol. He was being extremely sacrcastic.

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:16 AM) 826398051[/snapback]Attn 2P.......reading the following MAY be hazardous to your keyboard. Put the Coffee down first.

They playing the Tn School for the Blind and what GIRLS school? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ha i wpuld definitely watch this game. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />