Livingston Academy at McMinn Central

swipper

QUOTE(King21 @ Mar 1 2007 - 04:40 PM) 826395482[/snapback]Maybe you should take your own advice. No personal team slurs...just merely making a suggestion on how LA can host substate if your facilties are superior, which they may be...I've never been there. I have enjoyed the reaction from plural LA fans. No need for you to make threats on how "bad" you can get. That is silly.

the facilities at LA are definitely better than at MC, and ive been to both gyms so i can say that. but dont worry, youll see me at MC again this year, but im hoping with a different outcome, and by the way pumba, get ya chip off ya shoulder

You know, the last time I checked, the floor at Central was as wide and as long and the goals were 10 foot off the ground. The "sorry facilities" as you seem to think of them are not the reason for the loss last year, nor will it be the reason for the loss this year. I've been to both gyms, and the floor, backboards, rims, free-throw lines, all of it is the same. The only problem that you have is that our seats are not as soft, no recliners in the gym, to crowded, what ever. We tend to spend our energy putting "FIRST CLASS" players on the floor that can win the region, not "FIRST CLASS" complainers in the stands that can only offer excuses.

WIN YOUR REGION AND PLAY AT HOME. It's that simple.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hoops fan2 @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:20 PM) 826395656[/snapback]la girls are licking some bad wounds

did not play well against anybody in the region

maybe that will motivate them to do well

also they have a lot of seniors, should be another motivation for them

still, i think they will not be able to hold it out for a win ----

LA made it to the District and Regional Championship so I think thats pretty good. Yeah they lost both championships, but they was play the Upperman Bee's on their homecourt. So there was big advantage there for the Bee's. I just pray that these two losses to the Bee's don't make the Lady Wildcats doubt theirselves. LA is a very good ball team full of seniors and I believe if them two tournaments had been played at nuetral courts there would have been different outcomes. Girls you just have to believe in yourselves like your fans do. Play your game Lady Wildcats.

GOOD LUCK LADY WILDCATS GO ALL THE WAY!!!

mcminn central is not upperman and upperman and I hate to say it but upperman has more players that are extremly good than mc & la combined,now on a bad night either could win as la did once but in this matchup I will take LA they played a tough schedule and if thet have confidense they wll win after saying all that upperman may find a way to lget beat before they win it all but they are the best team in aa this year

How bout GO-HOGEYE!! Everyone of the girls that get playing time are gonna have to step it up!! Play hard or you'll be going home!!!Seniors, this could be it,is that what you want?? Or do you have something to prove?? I hope and pray you all pull this one out. Don't let the losses to Upperman get you down,pick it up....use that as motivation. Wouldn't you love to play Upperman again on a neutral court??Lets do this and bring it home!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Big Blue

QUOTE(bendoinitawhile @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:38 AM) 826396527[/snapback]How bout GO-HOGEYE!! Everyone of the girls that get playing time are gonna have to step it up!! Play hard or you'll be going home!!!Seniors, this could be it,is that what you want?? Or do you have something to prove?? I hope and pray you all pull this one out. Don't let the losses to Upperman get you down,pick it up....use that as motivation. Wouldn't you love to play Upperman again on a neutral court??Lets do this and bring it home!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Big Blue

Can you tell me how LA beat Cleveland? Did Cleveland have some players out? I am just saying if LA handled Cleveland, they have got to be tough. On the other hand Upperman had a loss to York. It, I guess, is just how teams match up.

Quote from Pumba

Maybe you should take your own advice. No personal team slurs...just merely making a suggestion on how LA can host substate if your facilties are superior, which they may be...I've never been there. I have enjoyed the reaction from plural LA fans. No need for you to make threats on how "bad" you can get. That is silly.

Are you kidding me?? You read so much into everything! I said not to take it personally. We didn't say anything about the team...you started the team trash talking. Your Quote "No need for you to make threats on how "bad" you can get. That is silly." Read what I wrote It Will Get Bad...I never said I would get bad. I don't talk trash about the players/teams...it's not their fault some of the fans are a*s's. I told you once you started the trash talk on our team things would get bad & sure enough......everyone is talking trash. Just remember (look at the board).... you Pumba started the team trash talk.

Lady Cats keep playing with the intensity and hustle that you have played with all year and you have a great chance to advance to the state. It won't be easy........... but have you had it easy all year ? Keep the ride alive and tackle this challenge just like you have the others....with the refuse to lose attitude. There have been several youngsters that have stepped up and played some valuable mins. due to the injury to Jada and sickness to Mallie. That's what it takes for a team to be successful. Keep playing as a team and play smart. I see no reason why we can't go to McMinn and get the win with the adversity you have faced. And with the schedule you have played your not going to be intimidated b/c you have played the tops teams in the state already.