congratulations collinwood

utladyvols18

I would just like to congratulate the Collinwood trojanettes on their victory tonight against moore co. You all played a fantastic game and I hope to see you ladies playing at the Buro this year! Abby Andrews you are one of the best players Ive seen in a while, not the least bit selfish and you have a very bright future ahead of you. And so do you Leslie Daniels. You two young ladies will definately be seen in college basketball. Keep up the good work girls and go get em in the Buro!!

Congrats to Collinwood. I predicted you would be there.

Did they have an all Region Team? If so, was I on it? If not, who was?

Congrats to Collinwood. Now go win state so that I will be "The Predictor of all Predictors". Then again, I have not picked anything right in 3 years so you may want me pulling against you. HA HA. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:39 AM) 826394747[/snapback]Congrats to Collinwood. I predicted you would be there.

Did they have an all Region Team? If so, was I on it? If not, who was?

Congrats to Collinwood. Now go win state so that I will be "The Predictor of all Predictors". Then again, I have not picked anything right in 3 years so you may want me pulling against you. HA HA. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I don't remember them all

Abby Andrews C'wood

Vanessa Pincheon M.C.

LaToya Pincheon M.C.

Rachel Glidden R'land

Rachel Melson W.C.

Haley Lovett S'town

this is only 1/2 of them, maybe someone can help with the rest.

QUOTE(dkoons52 @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:49 AM) 826394768[/snapback]I don't remember them all

Abby Andrews C'wood

Vanessa Pincheon M.C.

LaToya Pincheon M.C.

Rachel Glidden R'land

Rachel Melson W.C.

Haley Lovett S'town

this is only 1/2 of them, maybe someone can help with the rest.

Here are some others:

Leslie Daniels C'wood

Brianna Thompson C'wood

?Tristen? Daniel W'boro

I THINK the answer to your question, Ladyvol, is 99. They were there in 97 as well. Let's live out some old memories. How many of you were at the sub-state game between Collinwood and Cornersville in 1997? I have watched a lot of basketball and that still goes down as perhaps the most amazing game I have ever had the opportunity to watch. Talk amongst yourselves.....................

QUOTE(thelma @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:58 PM) 826395082[/snapback]I THINK the answer to your question, Ladyvol, is 99. They were there in 97 as well. Let's live out some old memories. How many of you were at the sub-state game between Collinwood and Cornersville in 1997? I have watched a lot of basketball and that still goes down as perhaps the most amazing game I have ever had the opportunity to watch. Talk amongst yourselves.....................

I was there Thelma, probably sitting with you! That was a great game. We haven't been since '99??? Really???? Well I think it's about time we go back!!!!!!!