Sycamore cant beat Harpeth

QUOTE(luvhoops23 @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:08 PM) 826399699[/snapback]Hey everyone can have there opinion of players, coaches, and so on but hey Harpeth Fan why you got to bring Farmer in this?? He didnt nothing wrong to you and coached his butt off while there. Hes not there now and thats none of our business, but from what I saw never disrepected Harpeth in any way. I know him and Coach Wilson were good friends and really respected each other and the competition of coaching against each other. So lets just leave him out of all this cause he has nothing to do with either one of these teams any more, and Im sure he has enough stress and stuff going on to have some one bash him on here.

And from what I understand all the kids at Sycamore loved playing for him. BC I dont know you but thanks for all the work you do for 11AA.

I didnt say anything about him being a bad coach, or anything about his players not liking him. What I put you can take it how you want, there was no harm in it. It was a statement, Sorry I offended you. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(luvhoops23 @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:08 PM) 826399699[/snapback]Hey everyone can have there opinion of players, coaches, and so on but hey Harpeth Fan why you got to bring Farmer in this?? He didnt nothing wrong to you and coached his butt off while there. Hes not there now and thats none of our business, but from what I saw never disrepected Harpeth in any way. I know him and Coach Wilson were good friends and really respected each other and the competition of coaching against each other. So lets just leave him out of all this cause he has nothing to do with either one of these teams any more, and Im sure he has enough stress and stuff going on to have some one bash him on here.

And from what I understand all the kids at Sycamore loved playing for him. BC I dont know you but thanks for all the work you do for 11AA.

Thanks!!!!!

You are absolutely right about Farmer's abilities as a coach and how the players rallied around the man. It was a shame to see him leave after all of the nonsense occurred and I was glad to see him at Waverly Central last week attending the games. I felt the same way about Farmer when he was coaching those great teams led by OVC Player of the Year Drake Reed over at Northeast High in Clarksville.

HHS & straightbill, you are both 100% CORRECT on your assumptions as it relates to the induvidual who I will simply refer to from here on in as being THE MORON!

Well I dont think that he wanted to leave but the school board was in a tough situation I guess. I am pretty sure he would love to still be there coachin, but also know that he respects Coach Froedden a lot and what he is trying to do with the program. Seems like he really supports those kids at Sycamore and wants to see them do well or he would not attend the games and cheer for them. Drake Reed is a great player and will only get better because of his work ethic and determination. Congrats to him as well, and it was a shame how they lost last in finals of OVC.

And to HHSfan, I guess what I was saying about what you stated earlier it just seemed like a low blow to me. But everyone has there opinions and can state what they want I guess. NOt trying to start an argument with you what so ever, but I just thought it was a low blow to say something like that. Besides from what I know none of these "accusations" occurred from Sycamore High.

So whats everyones predictions for sub state games?

For anybody that knows BC personally, they know that he would NEVER be a glory hound! Never once have I heard him toot his own horn, ask for any compensation, or any retribution! He enjoys high school sports and enjoys commentating those games. He keeps up with stats, games, rosters, player injuries, breaking news...you name it, BC does it. I appreciate you BC and I know many other people that do. Keep up the good work buddy! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(scanooni22 @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:28 AM) 826403333[/snapback]For anybody that knows BC personally, they know that he would NEVER be a glory hound! Never once have I heard him toot his own horn, ask for any compensation, or any retribution! He enjoys high school sports and enjoys commentating those games. He keeps up with stats, games, rosters, player injuries, breaking news...you name it, BC does it. I appreciate you BC and I know many other people that do. Keep up the good work buddy! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Your joking right? haha. Never heard him toot his own horn? Did you read his last post? Mr. Football candidate.....hahaha What about the thread about his long travels and time put in? Who mentioned anything about either of these things? NO ONE. Its his way of making everything about him. Am I the only one that can read? By the way BC thanks for the english lesson with the whole ? thing. The only problem is that the context in which it were used is called sarcasm and the STATEMENT was not a question but a smart a>> remark therefore a ? is not needed. Who said anything about you being a teacher??? NO ONE again. If you would learn to put letters together and sound them out to make words you would know that the word was COACH not TEACHER. This is the last response I will ever make to BC. Its tiring and a waste of energy to try and speak to him with reason therefore I will not waste another second responding to his assinine, self loathing, feel for me, bleeding heart, show me attention, its all about me attitude he has. I dont even know what you have against me? It is a ? Iam suppose to use right? haha

Straight Bill > The whole purpose of having an alias on this site is that people may speak freely without being persecuted by the people who find ones thoughts offensive or dont agree with. Its called the freedom of speech and the whole purpose, basis and backbone in which this country was founded. If you disagree then pack up move to North Korea....I'll buy your ticket!

Harpeth Fans > Get over the whole Farmer deal. Did not happen at Sycamore and from what I hear it didnt happen at all. Why bring it up if not to be a low blow? You people are tacky and the whole county knows it. If talking about and making someone else look bad makes you feel better about yourself then please feel free to talk about me on this site all you want but let Farmer live his INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY life with out your BS chants and thread talk.

Wow, it is amazing that you, lilmansyndrome, could call anyone tacky. I have been an observer of coacht message boards for several years and have yet to read any posts with less couth and validity than those posted by yourself. I suspect you get a great deal of enjoyment out of causing controversy and making dramatic statements while hiding behind your screen name; and it is interesting that this scaredy cat mentality is something that you brag about. That is really the only negative about message boards such as this; anything can be said about anyone and there are no consequences for their blanket accusations and ridiculing comments. I think having your teeth kicked in might really be a step in the right direction for you. Chances are this will never happen because you could possibly be just smart enough to never make these same comments to someone's face, which is an amazing sign of cowardice. I understand that you are a freshman and are still in the process of maturing, but it is truly a shame that you are most likely a reflection of your upbringing and have obviously had very little parental guidance. In other words, your parents should have beaten you more often or quite the opposite. Maybe had they shown you more love and attention you wouldn't be such a ridiculous jerk and show more respect to those that you do not actually know. It may seem as though I am contradicting myself by making such a statement but as the old cliche says, "You only get one chance to make a first impression." Based on my impressions of you, I feel comfortable saying that you need to grow up and focus on becoming a decent human being. Also, check your last post for agreement errors. Your English teacher would be disappointed.

First and foremost, I don't live in Cheatham County. I live in Waverly. I've watched this district play basketball and football for many, many years. I have an opinion.

First, it is good for our district to have someone compete in the tournaments. Unfortunately everyone this year ran into the buzz saw called Liberty Tech.

Second. lay off of BC. He is a great guy. No he is not tooting his own horn talking about the mileage. He was stating that while you are ranting and raving over his lack of support for the county teams, he traveled a lot of miles for no return pay. I know, I broadcast for Waverly Central and we get zilch. But we don't do it for money. It is for the kids exposure. You ought to try it sometime. It's not as easy as you think. There is a whole lot of time involved behind the scenes. It's not simply talking on a microphone. Thanks BC. I know your Cheatham County folk appreciate you and I do too.

Third, Austin Lohin brought a lot of intensity, but unstoppable. ARe you kidding. He had 7 against Liberty Tech. He is a really good intense high school player, but far from being great and definitely stoppable.

Pierre Mitchell a D1 prospect. I called two Sycamore games this year and observed 3 or 4 more. I don't recall him being that special. In fact while you all were tooting his horn, I was trying to remember which one he was. Now I haven't seen him practice or anything like that, he may develop but as for now, D1, I doubt it.

Finally, guys, have an opinion, but stop the personal attacks. Lay off of the special olympics too! You might benefit by going to one of those events involving them. You might appreciate life more. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(lilmansyndrome @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:03 PM) 826405574[/snapback]Your joking right? haha. Never heard him toot his own horn? Did you read his last post? Mr. Football candidate.....hahaha What about the thread about his long travels and time put in? Who mentioned anything about either of these things? NO ONE. Its his way of making everything about him. Am I the only one that can read? By the way BC thanks for the english lesson with the whole ? thing. The only problem is that the context in which it were used is called sarcasm and the STATEMENT was not a question but a smart a>> remark therefore a ? is not needed. Who said anything about you being a teacher??? NO ONE again. If you would learn to put letters together and sound them out to make words you would know that the word was COACH not TEACHER. This is the last response I will ever make to BC. Its tiring and a waste of energy to try and speak to him with reason therefore I will not waste another second responding to his assinine, self loathing, feel for me, bleeding heart, show me attention, its all about me attitude he has. I dont even know what you have against me? It is a ? Iam suppose to use right? haha

Straight Bill > The whole purpose of having an alias on this site is that people may speak freely without being persecuted by the people who find ones thoughts offensive or dont agree with. Its called the freedom of speech and the whole purpose, basis and backbone in which this country was founded. If you disagree then pack up move to North Korea....I'll buy your ticket!

Harpeth Fans > Get over the whole Farmer deal. Did not happen at Sycamore and from what I hear it didnt happen at all. Why bring it up if not to be a low blow? You people are tacky and the whole county knows it. If talking about and making someone else look bad makes you feel better about yourself then please feel free to talk about me on this site all you want but let Farmer live his INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY life with out your BS chants and thread talk.

As you sit there behind your computer and claim that our country was based on free speech and all that...also know that there are laws against SLANDER. You can't print or talk about somebody, slandering their name without consequences. That's why I also hate the screen names...if you have an opinion then state it and hide behind your screen name. But if you are going talk bad about people and accuse people of things then know that it could be considered slander.

Meh....Coacht is 'for entertainment purposes only'. If it's more than that and a source of information to you guys......get a life. Harpeth is my new home and I love the rivalries and the intensity of the games and all of that, but I cut my teeth on Columbia Central High basketball who had Fred Jenkins that signed at UT, Larry Marks that signed with Arkansas, Rony Bailey that played at MTSU and dozens of college prospects go through their program. I haven't seen a DI prospect in our district this year, much less one that I'd call the best DI prospect in middle Tennessee. You guys need to get out to some other games and see what's out there.