Bradley at Home vs White County

White County led pretty much the entire 1st three quarters, but went a little too cold in the 4th quarter. JJ Taylor also fouled out and only played about 4 minutes of the 2nd half. we could have used him. Bradley has a good team, but I don't see them beating Oakland. Oakland drilled Red Bank by 39. Bradley just squeaked out a 1 point overtime win over Red Bank.

Congrats to the Warriors on a great season. 29 wins is something to be proud of. With most of our players back next season I'm sure we can have an even better season next year. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white county, way to represent district 7, it makes a big statement for our 4th place regular season (3rd tournament) team to make it all the way to substate, even though i think it was the wrong warriors playing for it /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I am so proud for White County for almost pulling this one out. Losing JJ was HUGE......he is definitely a factor in the game. I hate that yall ran out of gas. Any tips for us? Are the Twin Towers tall or what> Guess they didn't know that WC was the highest scoring team in our district and our D had to come to play every time we squared off. Playing so close at THEIR place speaks volumes to me.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:41 PM) 826401395[/snapback]I am so proud for White County for almost pulling this one out. Losing JJ was HUGE......he is definitely a factor in the game. I hate that yall ran out of gas. Any tips for us? Are the Twin Towers tall or what> Guess they didn't know that WC was the highest scoring team in our district and our D had to come to play every time we squared off. Playing so close at THEIR place speaks volumes to me.

Their players are 6'8" and about 6'10".

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:41 PM) 826401395[/snapback]I am so proud for White County for almost pulling this one out. Losing JJ was HUGE......he is definitely a factor in the game. I hate that yall ran out of gas. Any tips for us? Are the Twin Towers tall or what> Guess they didn't know that WC was the highest scoring team in our district and our D had to come to play every time we squared off. Playing so close at THEIR place speaks volumes to me.

Only 5 or 6 teams have come out of there with a win in the last 7 years, including last year when Shelbyville handled them in the substate

Oakland dont change a thing and you will role!!!!!!!twin towers are average ogelsby has no conscious and can flick it but is rattled easily.Good luck and bring one home.

QUOTE(QBQUEEN @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826400494[/snapback] OK GUYS HERE'S THE SCOOP ON BRADLEY... T OGLESBY IS A REAL DRAMA QUEEN.. GET READY HE PUSHES OFF PLAYERS, GOES FOR HIS THREE POINTERS AND FAKES THE FALL. REFS FALL FOR THAT ALOT. THE HOME COURT ADVANTAGE MEANS JUST THAT AT BRADLEY. GET READY WHITE CO YOU WILL HAVE TO PLAY PHYSICAL TO WIN THIS ONE.

we found that out foul shots 29-9.They are a good team would love to have played them on neutral site where fans couldnt walk out and carry on conversation in between halfs with the ref very unprofessional!!!!!Ogelsby was funny came out about 20 minutes after rest of his team and went to locker room about 20 minutes early.

QUOTE(sparta boy @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:28 AM) 826401951[/snapback]we found that out foul shots 29-9.They are a good team would love to have played them on neutral site where fans couldnt walk out and carry on conversation in between halfs with the ref very unprofessional!!!!!Ogelsby was funny came out about 20 minutes after rest of his team and went to locker room about 20 minutes early.

bump

QUOTE(sparta boy @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:19 AM) 826401933[/snapback]Oakland dont change a thing and you will role!!!!!!!twin towers are average ogelsby has no conscious and can flick it but is rattled easily.Good luck and bring one home.

Agreed. Oakland should have no problem with Bradley. I'm sure Bradley knows this now with Oakland beating a team{Red Bank} Bradley struggles with by 40 points. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I don't understand the concern with Bradley Central playing Oakland at this point. It appears that they both may have a couple of tough games before they could meet at the state. At this point I believe that Bradley Central is focusing on Maryville and Oakland is focusing on Powell. At least the coaches and players are. Anything else will take care of it's self in due time.

Good luck to the Bears and the Patriots!

85.....i dont understand you guys...oakland beat red bank by 40.....maybe they just didnt match up good with them.....oakland only scored54 on white county after white co. went 4 for 24 to start the game and you barely won....bradley put up 73 pts....whats up with that ? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />