AAA SUBSTATE GAMES

timbdp

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TeRrAnCe_JaY21 @ Mar 3 2007 - 01:19 AM) 826397905[/snapback]Man, I've heard from a VERY reliable source that the two "twin towers" arnt very good. You just have to shut down odgolsy or w/e. The only prob with yalls team is that if yall go out their shooting the ball cold then ur in trouble.

Well, we will just have to see about that woun't we......

K. Groothuis averages 23 points in the Regional Tournament, so the ability is there. K. Dodd has usually quite a few blocks a game, but has not scored very much. Rebounding is his specialty, I guess.

It will be an exciting game tomorrow.....I HOPE BRADLEY WINNS!!!

OAKLAND....stay focused, relax and enjoy the day.......then when tonight comes.....BRING IT FULL FORCE! Play your game and you will be just fine. Never let go of the thought that you can't let down at this stage of the game. Our opponents want to win just as much as we do. REPRESENT!

QUOTE(TeRrAnCe_JaY21 @ Mar 4 2007 - 11:27 PM) 826400091[/snapback]oakland should win fairly easy

No such thing as easy at this stage of the game and we both know this. Confidence is one thing.....but COCKY we are not. Take care of business tonight OAKLAND. O ZONE best bring on the NOISE.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 5 2007 - 06:57 AM) 826400182[/snapback]OAKLAND....stay focused, relax and enjoy the day.......then when tonight comes.....BRING IT FULL FORCE! Play your game and you will be just fine. Never let go of the thought that you can't let down at this stage of the game. Our opponents want to win just as much as we do. REPRESENT!

No such thing as easy at this stage of the game and we both know this. Confidence is one thing.....but COCKY we are not. Take care of business tonight OAKLAND. O ZONE best bring on the NOISE.

Im not cocky i just feel we will win big is all.

Hey 85 Warrior.........Both Bradley players Dodd and Groothius can score and both are usually in double figures and get a high number of rebounds each. When one player isn't hitting they just go to another in their arsenal. The reason they went to Groothuis in the game against Red Bank is because he can jump to the ROOOOOOOOOOOOOF!