AAA SUBSTATE GAMES

timbdp

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(watcher16 @ Mar 4 2007 - 10:55 AM) 826399250[/snapback]I think oakland could win the state as well as clarksville... I would like to see oakland and clarksville play in the finals.... I bet yall didnt realize a middle tennessee team has not won the state since 1989 in the AAA state and thats being generous with white county.

Oakland and Clarksville are on the same side of the bracket so they would have to play in the state semi's not the finals...and White Co last won the state in 1999 not 1989.

QUOTE(watcher16 @ Mar 4 2007 - 10:55 AM) 826399250[/snapback]I think oakland could win the state as well as clarksville... I would like to see oakland and clarksville play in the finals.... I bet yall didnt realize a middle tennessee team has not won the state since 1989 in the AAA state and thats being generous with white county.

If you aren't considering White Co as middle TN, then Clarksville isn't either....they are closer than Clarksville is.

QUOTE(randymc @ Mar 4 2007 - 01:08 PM) 826399386[/snapback]If you aren't considering White Co as middle TN, then Clarksville isn't either....they are closer than Clarksville is.

Everyone knows that Clarksville is in Middle TN. They're only about 40 miles north of Nashville. Clarksville is clearly is Middle TN..White Co and Cookeville are always considered borderline East and West TN because of the Platuea.

QUOTE(TnBball @ Mar 4 2007 - 01:18 PM) 826399393[/snapback]Everyone knows that Clarksville is in Middle TN. They're only about 40 miles north of Nashville. Clarksville is clearly is Middle TN..White Co and Cookeville are always considered borderline East and West TN because of the Platuea.

well considering the middle of the state is Murfreesboro, not Nashville, White Co and Cookeville are closer than Clarksville....CLEARLY /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />