AAA SUBSTATE GAMES

timbdp

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(lesbearcat @ Mar 5 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826400579[/snapback]Hey 85 Warrior.........Both Bradley players Dodd and Groothius can score and both are usually in double figures and get a high number of rebounds each. When one player isn't hitting they just go to another in their arsenal. The reason they went to Groothuis in the game against Red Bank is because he can jump to the ROOOOOOOOOOOOOF!

Thanks. I guess when you're that tall you don't have to jump that high anyway.

QUOTE(timbdp @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826396109[/snapback]3/5

Maryville at Science Hill

White Co at Bradley

Craigmont at White Station

Mt Juliet at Whites Creek

Ridgeway at Raleigh Egypt

Franklin at Clarksville

Dobyns Bennett at Powell

Red Bank at Oakland

who will win these games?

Here are my predictions. I will go 8-0 tonight!!

Science Hill

White Station

Bradly Central

Whites Creek

Raleigh Egypt

Franklin

DB

Oakland

QUOTE(TeRrAnCe_JaY21 @ Mar 5 2007 - 03:00 PM) 826400671[/snapback]I've heard from someone really good that they arnt very good down low. They dont play very tough competition.

You seem to know everything!!!!!heheheheheheh. I don't guess that Patterson Prep School, Greeneville, Oak Ridge, Bob Jones (AL) and Butler (AL), Class 5 AAAA AL State Defending champions and second ranked in AL are very tough competition.

We will see if the proof is in the pudding.

QUOTE(lesbearcat @ Mar 5 2007 - 02:37 PM) 826400720[/snapback]You seem to know everything!!!!!heheheheheheh. I don't guess that Patterson Prep School, Greeneville, Oak Ridge, Bob Jones (AL) and Butler (AL), Class 5 AAAA AL State Defending champions and second ranked in AL are very tough competition.

We will see if the proof is in the pudding.

yuh butler in alabama beat yall by like 21pts, but beat oakland by only.

QUOTE(TeRrAnCe_JaY21 @ Mar 5 2007 - 12:44 PM) 826400546[/snapback]Im not cocky i just feel we will win big is all.

Hey TeRrAnCe_Ja21,

Assuming that Oakland wins their game and is in the State Tournament; Which teams do you think match up well with the Pats? In other words, which teams do you think would make for a really good basketball game?

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 5 2007 - 04:58 PM) 826400836[/snapback]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone come out tonight and support the boys in red, white, and blue tonight.

i'll be there /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Powell Beat DB by 3 points in a thriller, This was probably the best played game I have seen in a few years.

DB has a heck of a player in number 20, He was one of the most impressive players I have seen in a couple of years at PG. HE had some amazing moves and several great shots, Just very impressed with that kids play.

Powell played one of there worst games in a while, they didnt hit but 2 or 3 threes tonight and missed a bunch of easy shots.

If this was any other night and Powell was hitting there shots they would have won by 20 easy. Of course you could say the same for DB and there D doing it to Powell.

Congrats to both teams on a great year and good luck to Powell

BTW

The refs stunk horribly both ways.