East Ridge vs White House

squadup40

the role player put about 20 on howard in the region finals... if I remember correctly. Jurick has to play with passion. He can... but will he... I cannot imagine that he will not be up for this game. I know nothing about White House so no perdictions from me but I do hope ER wins.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(just4fun @ Mar 3 2007 - 11:12 PM) 826398906[/snapback]the role player put about 20 on howard in the region finals... if I remember correctly. Jurick has to play with passion. He can... but will he... I cannot imagine that he will not be up for this game. I know nothing about White House so no perdictions from me but I do hope ER wins.

dont get me started!!! Im pulling for East Ridge. Lets be real now Turner is a good football player but he is a mediocre b-ball player. YES he did score 20 against Howard but he is simply a role player. Tell me how many did he score in the previous three games. But come on dont start a topic about Turner. Its all about Wells and Jurick

I think White House fans are scared to death to travel to East Ridge. Their usual over the top posts about their stars, their MVPs, their greatest coach in the state have all ended. The only posts I see from the White House faithful is how bad SC is going to lose. Where is the "P Rucker is going to throw down 20" and "here comes the Flash" and "the best starting 5 in the state?"

We miss you.