oakland vs red bank

SopH1025

QUOTE(#1VolsFan @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:51 PM) 826401233[/snapback]oakland dominated once again tonight as they did throughout the regionals. i expect to see them win big all the way to the final four. there i think they may be challenged by bradley central and other teams.

can anyone tell me where i can find a bracket?

Oakland will beat Bradley if they play.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

85warrior, just saw where you guys lost. I am so sorry, but sounds like you guys made some noise and played tough, juts like I KNEW you would.

Thank you to the Riverdale kids, the Blackman kids, and the Siegel kids for coming out tonight and cheering on the Patriots. I cannot tell you HOW much we appreciate you folk!!!!! Please head to the Glass House too. I plan on supporting the Riverdale girls. This is just SO awesome.

unc4life.......who needs beauty sleep........as oland says.....we goin 2 state!!

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:18 PM) 826401321[/snapback]85warrior, just saw where you guys lost. I am so sorry, but sounds like you guys made some noise and played tough, juts like I KNEW you would.

Thank you to the Riverdale kids, the Blackman kids, and the Siegel kids for coming out tonight and cheering on the Patriots. I cannot tell you HOW much we appreciate you folk!!!!! Please head to the Glass House too. I plan on supporting the Riverdale girls. This is just SO awesome.

unc4life.......who needs beauty sleep........as oland says.....we goin 2 state!!

Thanks for the support.. We led most of the game, just went too cold in the 4th quarter. Good luck the rest of the way.

QUOTE(lesbearcat @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:10 PM) 826401293[/snapback]Red Bank is a quick very athletic team. Did they not shoot well? Does anyone know if Oakland played them man-to-man or what? What was the biggest factor in the Oakland win?????

We played them man-to-man for 32 mnutes, looked like they hadn't seen a real defense this year. OHS played a complete game.

QUOTE(OAKLAND PATS @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:26 PM) 826401348[/snapback]Does anybody have any stats from tonights game?

From what I remember, OHS Shot 70% in the 1st half, and 58% for the game, hitting something like 50% from the 3 point line.