oakland vs red bank

SopH1025

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826401452[/snapback]Yikes.....Jwade....sorry I missed marking down 2 of your points. I won't let it happen again.

Where is Blazin Speed tonight>>>>

IM HERE IM HERE!!!!

Just got home from celebration dinner with the guys!!! I am soooooo happy for all of them, they are all so excited!!!! Unfortunately i had a scrimmage tonight and i did not get to witness the first half but as soon as i entered through the door 2 or 3 people came up to me and told me how great Jaffarious was playing!!! WE GOIN TO STATE!!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats red bank on a great season... Tonight was a perfect example of how dangerous Oakland can be when J. Wade(25 points) and C. Allen(31 points) are both on. Coming into the game i thought that Oakland would take advantage in the post(red bank's tallest player was 6'4") but to my suprise it was somewhat the opposite. Shane also played a huge part tonight hitting some big shots and being in the right place at the right time. Lets go to the glass house thursday and get another one. I cant wait to see how this plays out. STATE BOUND BABY!!!!!!

QUOTE(Primetime07 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:12 PM) 826401600[/snapback]congrats red bank on a great season... Tonight was a perfect example of how dangerous Oakland can be when J. Wade(25 points) and C. Allen(31 points) are both on. Coming into the game i thought that Oakland would take advantage in the post(red bank's tallest player was 6'4") but to my suprise it was somewhat the opposite. Shane also played a huge part tonight hitting some big shots and being in the right place at the right time. Lets go to the glass house thursday and get another one. I cant wait to see how this plays out. STATE BOUND BABY!!!!!!

I wasnt at the game I had to drive to Pickett Co. to watch my Old High school play, the Patriots of CSAS, I hear Oakland just straight dismantled Red Bank what in the world happened. I thinkI am finally convinced Oakland is my Pick to win the state even though I am kind of hoping BRadley proves me wrong(423 allegiance) Oakland is Dangerous

QUOTE(Primetime07 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:12 PM) 826401600[/snapback]congrats red bank on a great season... Tonight was a perfect example of how dangerous Oakland can be when J. Wade(25 points) and C. Allen(31 points) are both on. Coming into the game i thought that Oakland would take advantage in the post(red bank's tallest player was 6'4") but to my suprise it was somewhat the opposite. Shane also played a huge part tonight hitting some big shots and being in the right place at the right time. Lets go to the glass house thursday and get another one. I cant wait to see how this plays out. STATE BOUND BABY!!!!!!

Would this be primetime, like from the primetime players primetime....2nd place PT players I must add.

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:18 PM) 826401616[/snapback]I wasnt at the game I had to drive to Pickett Co. to watch my Old High school play, the Patriots of CSAS, I hear Oakland just straight dismantled Red Bank what in the world happened. I thinkI am finally convinced Oakland is my Pick to win the state even though I am kind of hoping BRadley proves me wrong(423 allegiance) Oakland is Dangerous

Starting to think there isn't much defense played in Region 3, as was my thought going into tonight's game. OHS's DEFENSE is what happened...oh yeah, and we can run the floor too /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(randymc @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:24 PM) 826401628[/snapback]Starting to think there isn't much defense played in Region 3, as was my thought going into tonight's game. OHS's DEFENSE is what happened...oh yeah, and we can run the floor too /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Like I said I'm a believer now, I have still have 4 Chatt Area teams to root for but my gut is telling me Oakland might take AAA, as long as we win single A i'm fine though

QUOTE(Primetime07 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:27 PM) 826401637[/snapback]Just wait until March Madness comes... Big Mac, u will see the highest point total ever recorded in all bracket history

BTW I had a witness, or should I say culpret, to the greatest comeback in the history of basketball in attendance tonight, I tried to catch you guys before yall left....but yall ran out of their too quick. March madness is where I live baby!

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:27 PM) 826401634[/snapback]Like I said I'm a believer now, I have still have 4 Chatt Area teams to root for but my gut is telling me Oakland might take AAA, as long as we win single A i'm fine though

Took you a while to see the light, and you didn't believe me, but I am sure you wont be the last to jump on board.