Howard @ Station Camp

Bisonpride

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard 65-45

SC plays man, bet they didn't play much zone. Play these guys zone and you have a chance. Play them man and you are dead. Good luck Howard!

My friends at Boyd feel good about the way they played Howard (loss 45-40). Played zone the whole game until the end when they had to play man.

Hope Howard brings it home to Hamilton County. But, my money is on Liberty Tech!

Just would like to congraluate Drew McDonald, Eric Giley, and Tim Bell on leaving our program in a better condition than when they came here, and that is all that we ask of you.

And congrats to the Station Camp Bison Boy's Basketball team 06-07 on making history on the program.

Best of luck to Howard against Mitchell.

Station Camp ran in to a buzz saw. The Bison came out tight and only McDonald was able to score early. The Bison played man and Howard continually beat them off the dribble to the goal. The Tigers also hit the offensive glass hard and got most of the loose balls. The 2-2-1 fullcourt press caused numerous Bison turnovers on back tips, deflections, and poor passes. I thought Terrell handled himself well and McDonald came to play, but the game was too fast for the rest of the Bison. Great season for Station Camp and good luck to Howard.

Man defense didnt beat SC. Howard's quickness and press did. Howard scored half of its points of SC turnovers

QUOTE(tennesseebball @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:47 PM) 826401220[/snapback]Howard 65-45

SC plays man, bet they didn't play much zone. Play these guys zone and you have a chance. Play them man and you are dead. Good luck Howard!

My friends at Boyd feel good about the way they played Howard (loss 45-40). Played zone the whole game until the end when they had to play man.

Hope Howard brings it home to Hamilton County. But, my money is on Liberty Tech!

QUOTE(DaCoach @ Mar 3 2007 - 05:43 AM) 826397963[/snapback]After the way your fans behaved at Upperman this past week. I hope neither Station Camp nor Whitehouse wins! I mean it's one thing to have team spirit, but it's called red-neck everywhere else. Can't you people just go to someone elses' place and play a game without complaining about everything. I mean even our concession stand workers had Whitehouse fans complaining about not enough cheese on their nachoes. Give me a break! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT THE PLAYERS, NOT YOU AND HOW MUCH CHEESE YOU GET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at that game and again student section, especially from rival schools are going to rag each other, thats just part of high school sports. Unfortunately some can take it a little to far.

I believe both teams would have rathered played closer to home than have to drive an hour and a half to play against each other when they are only 15 minutes from a nutruel gym, but that wasn't either of their call.

As for the cheese on the nacho's; you shouldn't be so stingy with the cheese next time. You should be able to dip more than one chip in the cheese and still have some left to dip the rest of your chips in. Just kidding. I only ordered a coke from the concession stand so I really shouldn't comment on the nachos.

Also congrats on having the only perfect student body and fans that NEVER get upset, complains or acts up during sporting events, you must be proud.