District 3 AAA

hhsheftylefty10

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SportsGUY2232 @ Apr 14 2007 - 02:21 PM) 826437439[/snapback]Look at the opportunity powell has to take the district. This coming week should determine the district standings. if powell sweeps Oak Ridge and Oak Ridge, at least, splits it with karns. Powell could verywell find themselves at the top. bet no one saw this coming.

In this region/both districts...u can never see ANYTHING coming...take last year as an example.

QUOTE(SportsGUY2232 @ Apr 14 2007 - 12:21 PM) 826437439[/snapback]Look at the opportunity powell has to take the district. This coming week should determine the district standings. if powell sweeps Oak Ridge and Oak Ridge, at least, splits it with karns. Powell could verywell find themselves at the top. bet no one saw this coming.

I didn't see it and still don't see it.

Assuming your from Powell I can see your sub concious effort to not include that other Emory Road team Halls. They seem to be tied for first at the moment at 8-2 with two upcoming games with Campbell County. Then the grand finale with your Panthers. Don't discount the Red Devils because I really believe thats going to be your road to the top. I see O.R. beating you at least once they are a pretty good team this year. But who knows it still between four teams with Oak Ridge & Halls still with the inside track with two District losses and yourself and Karns with three.

Oakridge has a busy schedule this week with Powell yesterday and wed. games on thursday and Friday and this weekend for the Calia Classis by the way who is is in this tournament? Biggest thing for Oakridge This year is cluch hits when they need them like yesterday from the freshmen.