Forrest vs Gleason Wed. @ 2:00

auntkim

Both Forrest and Gleason have a strong defensive games. Gleason has a great player in Kayla Hudson, however I am not sure of the strength of the rest of the team....this is where I think Forrest will excel. We have great posts and are deep there, we also have guards who can steal, pass and hit the 3 and have 2 point guards who can swap positions and take care of the ball, would appear we are a more balanced team and we're deep.... playoff games bring out the fire in us, we eat up the pressure..........put this together and I believe we will give Gleason all they want and more /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Good luck to both teams.......you should be proud.....we sure are!!!!!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to broadcasting from the 'Boro again. Your right auntkim The Lady Rockets have great D. And it seems like all the girls just "step it up" this time of year. Bussel, Waggner, and Hawn down low are doing great, and the outside with Young on fire, Wesson and Foster, plus about 4 or 5 that can come off the bench and you wouldn't even notice a drop off in play. Looking for the Lady Rockets to move on in a close one.

Congrats to all the teams that made the tourney.....

Good Luck to Gleason....3pointer and Greenfieldfan are right....Gleason won't intimidate you when you see them,but they are fundamentally sound....They don't beat themselves and they don't miss free throws....They have mastered what I think is a lost art in basketball...Finishing games...If they have a lead on you or are tied under two minutes you are in trouble....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 4 2007 - 02:44 PM) 826399467[/snapback]Congrats to all the teams that made the tourney.....

Good Luck to Gleason....3pointer and Greenfieldfan are right....Gleason won't intimidate you when you see them,but they are fundamentally sound....They don't beat themselves and they don't miss free throws....They have mastered what I think is a lost art in basketball...Finishing games...If they have a lead on you or are tied under two minutes you are in trouble....

Check Forrest's record at State last year if you want to talk about finishing games........we have become pretty good at it to.........and the girls seem to thrive on pressure /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ought to be a great one !!!!!!!

This should be a great game...I'm pulling for CH but they will have to play lights out to win...The same could also be said for Gleason...Good luck to both and congrats to each for making the dance... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(auntkim @ Mar 4 2007 - 10:36 AM) 826399225[/snapback]Both Forrest and Gleason have a strong defensive games. Gleason has a great player in Kayla Hudson, however I am not sure of the strength of the rest of the team....this is where I think Forrest will excel. We have great posts and are deep there, we also have guards who can steal, pass and hit the 3 and have 2 point guards who can swap positions and take care of the ball, would appear we are a more balanced team and we're deep.... playoff games bring out the fire in us, we eat up the pressure..........put this together and I believe we will give Gleason all they want and more /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Good luck to both teams.......you should be proud.....we sure are!!!!!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!

Here we go again, Ladies. You are the underdog, youre' expected to lose, but all you do is win. I would think before some people would post, they do a little investigation about you ladies. Coach Robby has play the 8th toughest schedule in the state, playing the top A,AA, and AAA teams . This has definently paid off for the game against Moore Co. and the games to come at state. This group of Lady Rockets have so much heart, that they have a REFUSE TO LOSE attitude and this is why they are where they are at. Our program at Forrest has always schedule the tough teams to play during the season and it has paided off for our program. Just as auntkim says," WE EAT UP PRESSURE". We are so proud of our Ladies from FORREST. Have fun this week and play loose, you control your on destiny. ALL THE WAY LADY ROCKETS.......................