View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts A minute ago Post #25

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 68,964

Just wondering if Dyer County has anyone that can match up with Gaines. And many times Gaines isn't the best player. Jeremy Barnes is. If he gets hot from outside watch out. Then go ahead and guard him on the perimeter so he can toss it in to Gaines or Wood.

If Jurick can't match up with Gaines, no one in Tennessee can. And that's a bet. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:12 PM) 826402523[/snapback]Semifinalists

Liberty Tech Magnet

White House

Mitchell

Giles Co.

State Championship Game

Liberty Tech Magnet

Giles Co. (I am very very biased with this pick but I hope the Bobcats make it)

State Champions

Liberty Tech Magnet

im thinking maybe i should change my pick because me and you agreeing usually means the other team wins

QUOTE(toinemac @ Mar 6 2007 - 04:15 PM) 826402528[/snapback]im thinking maybe i should change my pick because me and you agreeing usually means the other team wins

Isn't that the truth??????? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You should hurry up and pick Fulton, Dyer Co., AE, & Howard A.S.A.P. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(choc4life @ Mar 6 2007 - 05:48 AM) 826401732[/snapback]You're probably one of the one's that thought Dyer County wouldn't even be a .500 ball club too. Before Liberty, our kids have another task at hand and I can promise you that if White House or Liberty are looking at our schedule and basing their efforts on any loss, they will be disappointed. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Liberty is the real deal, but Dyer County is a force to be reconned(ms?) with. They will not lay down and die and there will not be a 20 point difference in the game. By the way, did White House not get blown out by a single "A" school? Like Union City maybe?

Yes, it will be 20+. No one in Tennessee has the talent level that this team has. They are so deep and they keep running them in and out while they are running up and down the floor. Height has nothing to do with it even though they have height. They are relentless in their pressure, they all can shoot, from little ole Sampson to Jewaun Long. They have guys on the bench that can come in and nail 3 pointers without hesitation while applying the same defensive pressure. This team is real. They are fun to watch. and I've only seen them 5 times this year, but they are worth the price of admission. IF Dyer co. gets by White House they will be dismantled by Liberty Tech.

You know the great thing I like about this team? They have a classy coach who expects his kids to be classy, play hard, and not complain. Wow, very rare in today's world.

QUOTE(BigMonstaNwh @ Mar 6 2007 - 10:48 AM) 826402084[/snapback]Just wondering if Dyer County has anyone that can match up with Gaines. And many times Gaines isn't the best player. Jeremy Barnes is. If he gets hot from outside watch out. Then go ahead and guard him on the perimeter so he can toss it in to Gaines or Wood.

I don't think you should have much trouble with Gaines, he didn't do much that i can remember the times I've seen him play, except be a distraction so the guards could take over. You stop White House's guards, you can beat them. They carry that team. Gaines did rebound well, but a side from that, he seems a little lazy. But he is a good player, so you cam't overlook him, but to me, the guards will hurt you more. Good luck to WHHS.

QUOTE(choc4life @ Mar 6 2007 - 05:48 AM) 826401732[/snapback]You're probably one of the one's that thought Dyer County wouldn't even be a .500 ball club too. Before Liberty, our kids have another task at hand and I can promise you that if White House or Liberty are looking at our schedule and basing their efforts on any loss, they will be disappointed. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Liberty is the real deal, but Dyer County is a force to be reconned(ms?) with. They will not lay down and die and there will not be a 20 point difference in the game. You wont have to lay down and die to get beat by 30+......DC wont be able to run hard enough or fast enough or far enough to get away from it. By the way, did White House not get blown out by a single "A" school? Like Union City maybe?