AAA State Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just witnessed my Pharaohs go down to a very, very good Ridgeway squad and would say they're going to bring it home to Memphis. Mark my words. Craigmont has always had some players with talent over the years but the 3 players with talent this year aren't going to bring the gold ball home. It's their first year ever at State anyways. We'll see how they progress down the road. Although, seeing a rematch of Craigmont and Ridgeway in the championship game would be nice. Craigmont won their previous matchup this year at Craigmont. Good luck Ridgeway! They've got another championship quality team and Coach Wes Henning to win it all.

Don't underestimate the Craigmont Chiefs. They are very athletic and have improved tremendously this year. T.White is a Division 1 prospect who may use this State Tourney as his coming out party. I think that he is one of the Top 5 players in MEMPHIS regardless of class.

QUOTE(Golfendude @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:05 PM) 826401464[/snapback]U right there. Not to far Burro to Clarksville. We dusting a place on the cabinet for it now /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Wildcats dominate all the way. BOOK IT. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Even shorter trip from the glass house to Oakland. Good luck to Clarksville, sounds like they have a great defense and I like to think Oakland has a pretty good defense as well, would be a very interesting matchup

QUOTE(OaklandGrad @ Mar 6 2007 - 01:06 PM) 826402294[/snapback]Even shorter trip from the glass house to Oakland. Good luck to Clarksville, sounds like they have a great defense and I like to think Oakland has a pretty good defense as well, would be a very interesting matchup

I think Clarksville vs. Oakland would have the potential to be a truly great game with a final score of either 85-84 or 30-29. Hehe.

I don't know about Oakland but Clarksville needs to first focus all their attention on Ridgeway at this point in time.