Best student section

well try this 1 what about us students in the greeneville student section pullin 1 it was a 5,4,3,2,1, walk with like 45sec. left on clock and she jumped saw the clock and held onto ball and was called a walk...lol but my predictions greeneville all the way...bring the state title home girls...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:28 PM) 826402743[/snapback]HAHAHAHAHAaaaaa!!!! I wish I was. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ....I was wearing a Liberty baseball cap come to think abou it. I remember seeing you too. I wanted to come over...I didn't get the chance....it was pretty crowded over there and this one little guy kept flipping me off. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Should have came over, although I dont know, how you know which one I was. Yeah that seems to happen alot in our crowd.

Guest brooks_12

QUOTE(B-rad @ Mar 6 2007 - 10:14 PM) 826403012[/snapback]THE TRIBE! Dyer Co. has the best student section everyone will know that at tha Boro

that is right.....aint NOBODY round here messin with dem CHOCTAWS

QUOTE(ScoutingReporter @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826402653[/snapback]In my opinion LIBERTY TECH has the best student section this year, hands down

Give me your opinions

Chattanooga school for the arts and sciences may be in single A, but having fans like we do where we actually do more than just ###### and moan about bad ref calls, i believe were the most dedicated to our team... we make the other student section ask... man why cant we be like them!?

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826403323[/snapback]that is right.....aint NOBODY round here messin with dem CHOCTAWS

LISTEN BOARD...................

CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED.... NEXT WEEK WHEN THE DC CHOCTAWS TAKE CENTER STAGE..... THE PEOPLE OF DYER COUNTY....... WILL SHOW EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD AND ACROSS THE STATE, THAT EVEN THOUGH DC IS OUR BIGGEST RIVAL HOWEVER BLOOD IS STICKER THEN ANY RIVALRY ...... SO WHEN THE BLACK[/size] & "]GOLD[/color] AND ORANGE[/color] AND WHITE GET TOGETHER WE ARE GONNA ROCK THE 'BORO' LIKE IT AIN'T NEVER BEEN ROCKED

Come on Choctaws "Let's Give em Something To Talk About"... we CAN get back to our hating each other later LOL /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

DHS TROJANS ARE PROUD OF YOU /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(SuperSport @ Mar 7 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826403570[/snapback]The Voice of Reason says... The Benchmob dominates. They've been around forever, handed down class by class, generation by generation. At Giles Co. #'s mean nothing, they're all heart. And no other section has a human siren!

Over the past 6 years, the Giles County "Bench Mob" has established itself as THE PREMIER student section in Midstate Basketball. When most of your students dress up in suits and ties in response to unclassy criticism, you know you're doing something right. The "Bench Mob" evolved from "The Blackout" in 2001, and has been passed down from class to class ever since as SuperSport previously mentioned. Nowhere in the state can you hear Zombie Nation sung with more enthusiasm, and nowhere can fans get in other player's and other fan's heads like in Giles County. In addition, nowhere else can you see students telling other fans and players, "YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU...SIT DOWN!!" I have been around the Mob since 6th grade and it has grown stronger and stronger every year. We will be making the trip to the state tournament in full force, so the good people of Murfreesboro can expect quite a show.

Y'ALL DON'T WANT NONE...WE READY!!