Class A State Championship

OS91

I think both teams are tough, Gleason has been on a good role in the tournament but I have seen the fire in the eyes of the OS girls, they want this!!! It will be a good game I think. OS will be after for kayla Hudson and Gleason will be after for Kayla Christopher so the other girls will have to step it up and everyone will have to play deffense. I am an OS fan so I hope they bring home the gold ball and the rings, but good luck to both very good teams.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(patsummitt12 @ Mar 10 2007 - 10:07 AM) 826407200[/snapback]Sportswizard,

Leave the Gleason folks alone, you are just upset because they beat your team earlier this year. Go find a hole and crawl in it. As for Gleason fans being arrogant, you have drawed the wrong conclusion. Look at those 7a teams if you want to see arrogance. This was suppose to be a Clark Range/RBS championship game since the day after last years tournament.

I can tell you what hole you can crawl in and die. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Go back and coach your american league team, you american leaguer. IF you do not know what that means, ask someone with an IQ over 50.

Finals last year, Semi's this year with the youngest team around, I believe Jackson County has something to be arrogant about. Gleason shows up once every 9 years. Shut up.

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 10 2007 - 12:23 PM) 826407277[/snapback]I can tell you what hole you can crawl in and die. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Go back and coach your american league team, you american leaguer. IF you do not know what that means, ask someone with an IQ over 50.

Finals last year, Semi's this year with the youngest team around, I believe Jackson County has something to be arrogant about. Gleason shows up once every 9 years. Shut up.

The mouth of Jackson Co.

QUOTE(tnborn @ Mar 10 2007 - 08:12 AM) 826407119[/snapback]Good luck to both teams. It will be a good game. After what I witnessed yesterday, give gleasons Kayla Hutchinson Miss Basketball.

Hudson will probably win Miss Basketball but she's not the best player in A in Tenn. but she has the best coach in any division of basketball. That makes a lot of difference in my book.

i think gleason would have been back to state sooner if they weren't in the same district as peabody during our run, the state championship was actually held in gleason durin regionals in 2005, whoever won that game would have clearly won the championship, but gleason also lost a couple other times to peabody i believe in elimination games....

SportsWizard, you must not know basketball very well. If you did you would know that Gleason won the tournament in 1992 came back in 1993 to take the silver ball. Once every 9 years? Where did you graduate from?

By the way how many Miss Basketball finalists have you been able to call yours? Let alone winners? Maybe you should check your facts before you go shooting off at the mouth with half of the facts.

QUOTE(statstracker @ Mar 10 2007 - 02:26 PM) 826407345[/snapback]SportsWizard, you must not know basketball very well. If you did you would know that Gleason won the tournament in 1992 came back in 1993 to take the silver ball. Once every 9 years? Where did you graduate from?

By the way how many Miss Basketball finalists have you been able to call yours? Let alone winners? Maybe you should check your facts before you go shooting off at the mouth with half of the facts.

Ok maybe he cant add. But if he is a Jackson county fan I don't think I would go that route with him.. Reason being I will almost guarantee you that they have more hardware in their trophy case than the team that everyone thinks should already have the trophy handed to them.

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 10 2007 - 09:35 AM) 826407169[/snapback]Look at the talk. Gleason should not even have to play today according to your fans. That is arrogance!!! You played probably the 2 weakest teams in the final 8, record wise at least, in Jackson County and Forrest. Neither had any size. OS's size will eat you alive. If not, carry your gold ball back to west tenn and we will see you in another 8 years. Or next year. Who cares. My team got beat by the team your beat so I will just shut up, NOT! On a serious note: Good luck today. Hope your dreams come true.

your team got beat by weakest team that gleason beat they must be as bad as your post because gleason is a class act that outplayed us today