Class A State Championship

OS91

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 10 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826407138[/snapback]Gleason is on a nice run and may win today. I do not have a dog in this fight but I hope OS closes the mouth of these argogant West Tenn bball fans. They wait 8 years and then come out of the woodwork like termites. If Gleason played in District 7, 11 or 12, they would have 5 or 6 losses. Write that down.

Sports Wizard do you even follow district 14? We have 10 teams in our district that are very tough. Lake County and Greenfield could have easily been the two teams that made it as far as we have, all of west tennessee is not arrogant, I think you just love to stir up stuff..... hope your team wins what ever game that they are playing today.

QUOTE(GHS30 @ Mar 10 2007 - 08:49 AM) 826407143[/snapback]Sports Wizard do you even follow district 14? We have 10 teams in our district that are very tough. Lake County and Greenfield could have easily been the two teams that made it as far as we have, all of west tennessee is not arrogant, I think you just love to stir up stuff..... hope your team wins what ever game that they are playing today.

Look at the talk. Gleason should not even have to play today according to your fans. That is arrogance!!! You played probably the 2 weakest teams in the final 8, record wise at least, in Jackson County and Forrest. Neither had any size. OS's size will eat you alive. If not, carry your gold ball back to west tenn and we will see you in another 8 years. Or next year. Who cares. My team got beat by the team your beat so I will just shut up, NOT! On a serious note: Good luck today. Hope your dreams come true.

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 10 2007 - 09:35 AM) 826407169[/snapback]Look at the talk. Gleason should not even have to play today according to your fans. That is arrogance!!! You played probably the 2 weakest teams in the final 8, record wise at least, in Jackson County and Forrest. Neither had any size. OS's size will eat you alive. If not, carry your gold ball back to west tenn and we will see you in another 8 years. Or next year. Who cares. My team got beat by the team your beat so I will just shut up, NOT! On a serious note: Good luck today. Hope your dreams come true.

Dont tell Forrest and Jackson County that they were the 2 weakest teams in the tourney, I think they will tell you that they were an awesome team that ran into a very hard to beat Gleason team. All the people that posted remarks had Forrest or Jackson Co playing in the finals, not Gleason. Thanks for the Good luck, hopefully our dreams will come true, I already have one of the state champion rings from where we brought back one of those gold balls, hope these girls get to size their fingers for one after today. Good luck to both teams, being here is such a high, something both teams will remember for ever.

Sportswizard,

Leave the Gleason folks alone, you are just upset because they beat your team earlier this year. Go find a hole and crawl in it. As for Gleason fans being arrogant, you have drawed the wrong conclusion. Look at those 7a teams if you want to see arrogance. This was suppose to be a Clark Range/RBS championship game since the day after last years tournament.

QUOTE(patsummitt12 @ Mar 10 2007 - 10:07 AM) 826407200[/snapback]Sportswizard,

Leave the Gleason folks alone, you are just upset because they beat your team earlier this year. Go find a hole and crawl in it. As for Gleason fans being arrogant, you have drawed the wrong conclusion. Look at those 7a teams if you want to see arrogance. This was suppose to be a Clark Range/RBS championship game since the day after last years tournament.

Thank you Patsummitt12! you are on the ball!

It will be a good game I am sure. Gleasons defense is special though and you win championships with defense, always have and always will. I dont care about schedule strength. Those rankings always have flaws. Gleason kept a high school team for 32 minutes from scoring a two point basket. That means no penetration and no offensive rebound points. That is incredible. They also were 20-20 from the free throw line. Wow!! Oliver Springs better not get behind and better throw it inside a lot or figure out how to penetrate or it could be a long night. That is why they play the game though on the court not on paper. good luck to both teams.