Class A State Championship

OS91

Has Kayla signed with any college? Congrats to Gleason. It looks like I was right on target in saying Gleason was a "slight" favorite. Highly touted and recruited super sophomore Kayla Christopher and the rest of the talented Lady Bobcats will have a couple more opportunities for a state championship.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gcfan2 @ Mar 10 2007 - 06:51 PM) 826407519[/snapback]Sportwwizard...you need to get a clue. Check the record my man, West Tennesse brought back 2 out 3 GOLD trophies just a few years ago. I think last year, it was an all West Tennessee single A final last year. Your comments will certainly couse educated West Tennessee basketball fans to chime in, because obviously your clueless...oh, I forget you only have about 36 posts. ALL I CAN SAY IS WHEN THEY HELD THE MIDSOUTH CLASSIC, WEST TENNESSEE USED THESE OTHER DISTRICTS FOR PRACTICE GAMES...THE WEST TENNESSEE TEAMS DOMINATED. SHow some class and be able to loose with humility. The better team (Gleason) smoked the class A tournament this year!

She has already signed win Union University...I think.

Yeah they are awesome yada yada yada we know we know.. you guys dont have to keep telling us.... we know o.k. congrats on the win they looked solid but it wasnt like they were head and shoulders above O.S. and if hudson is a senior they better get someone to replace her real quick. because she carried them. Great win. they play great defense congrats on the title /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> oh yeah and i think jackson county was in the title game last year.. don't quote me on that but if they were last time i checked they were still in middle tennessee... oh and clarkrange has a couple of titles as well as pickett county.... but next year maybe they will have a west tennessee state tournament, and then at a separate location have a rest of tennessee state tourney, that way it will be fair to all these horrible middle and east tennessee teams.

QUOTE(#01baller @ Mar 10 2007 - 07:14 PM) 826407551[/snapback]who all made the all-state team?

As they were Announced:

Abby Andrews - Collinwood

Paige Sevier - Jackson Co.

Katie Henderson - Trinity Christian

Misty Maxwell - Jackson Co.

I missed this one.

Candice Green - Gleason

Kayla Christopher - Oliver Sp.

Kayla Hudson - Gleason

Lauren Copeland - Oliver Sp

Jenna Frazier - Gleason

MVP Kala Hudson - Gleason

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Mar 10 2007 - 07:39 PM) 826407565[/snapback]As they were Announced:

I missed this one.

Candice Green - Gleason

Kayla Hudson - Gleason

Jenna Frazier - Gleason

thanks

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Mar 10 2007 - 07:39 PM) 826407565[/snapback]As they were Announced:

I missed this one.

Candice Green - Gleason

Kayla Hudson - Gleason

Jenna Frazier - Gleason

Hey jimbo...I think the one you missed was Cricket Glenn from TCA. I`m pretty sure I heard her name.

Here's a stat for you about these weak West Tennessee teams. In the last 15 years, the REGION that Gleason is in has won 10 State Championships and 5 runner ups. Bradford has won 5, Trenton Peabody has 2, and Gleason now has 3. 10 gold ball winners in the last 15 years out of our region is pretty awesome. And for the comment about Gleason making it every 7 years, I believe thats the 9th trip in the last 15 years and their 3rd title. And with ZERO recruits!!!! And to Oliver Springs, your fans were AWESOME tonight, you all will be back!

QUOTE(sam_jones @ Mar 10 2007 - 01:46 PM) 826407317[/snapback]Hudson will probably win Miss Basketball but she's not the best player in A in Tenn. but she has the best coach in any division of basketball. That makes a lot of difference in my book.

Hey Sam, who are you thinking is better than Hudson? Let me guess, your girl Anna Trull

QUOTE(10teamdistrictisajoke @ Mar 10 2007 - 10:23 PM) 826407689[/snapback]Here's a stat for you about these weak West Tennessee teams. In the last 15 years, the REGION that Gleason is in has won 10 State Championships and 5 runner ups. Bradford has won 5, Trenton Peabody has 2, and Gleason now has 3. 10 gold ball winners in the last 15 years out of our region is pretty awesome. And for the comment about Gleason making it every 7 years, I believe thats the 9th trip in the last 15 years and their 3rd title. And with ZERO recruits!!!! And to Oliver Springs, your fans were AWESOME tonight, you all will be back!

That`s pretty impressive from that region. I really think Bradford had a lot to do with that. They kinda set the bar for awhile and the other teams have done well to keep it raised.