Best Sophomores

ManU90

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Walter07 @ Apr 13 2007 - 11:52 AM) 826436822[/snapback]CAK has a whole heap of talented sophomores. Doug Leidle, Philip Chesney, and Zack Propes are all contenders.

I second this. Doug Liedle keeps his cool in all situations. He is so calm but plays so well. Phillip Chesney is an incredible midfielder and Zack Propes in great at forward. Great shot with both feet.

QUOTE(Welshdragon @ Mar 12 2007 - 09:13 AM) 826408756[/snapback]Chad Roberts for Independence, starting Central Defender.

I agree with this post about Chad Roberts. I've watched IHS and their defense seems to be pretty strong. With Chad being a sophomore and the other central defender only a freshman - the defense plays very mature against the tough competition that I've seen them face. It speaks highly for the whole defensive line, but definitely for the leaders in the middle.

QUOTE(soccer19 @ Apr 15 2007 - 12:09 AM) 826437716[/snapback]baruth rivera and carlos barrientos from northside...played on the Jackson Soccer Club '91 that was ranked number 1 in the state at one point...top two in goals on their team

I have heard of JSC, but was not aware their '91s had such a good team. Do they still exist or did the boys move up to the '90s?

QUOTE(Soccer Gypsy @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:38 AM) 826437810[/snapback]I have heard of JSC, but was not aware their '91s had such a good team. Do they still exist or did the boys move up to the '90s?

well they possibly could be the '90s because they play with juniors also but based on their age thats why i said 91 but now thinking about it they probably were on the '90s

QUOTE(soccer19 @ Apr 15 2007 - 06:54 PM) 826438103[/snapback]well they possibly could be the '90s because they play with juniors also but based on their age thats why i said 91 but now thinking about it they probably were on the '90s

The Jackson Wolves team that these boys play on is the 90's. Many talented and dedicated boys from throughout west Tennessee.