COACH SATTERFIELD

BlueQB12

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LEONARDSLOSERS @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:51 AM) 826412899[/snapback]Yes they are brothers.

I don't think so. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Head Coach at Trousdale County High for 22 years. 232 wins, 57

losses, 5 State Championships, 13 Region Championships, 5 Undefeated

teams.

Played high school at Trousdale County where he was All-State

and All-Midstate and later at Middle Tennessee and North Alabama were

he was a three year letterman and a member of North Alabama's first

Gulf South Championship team in 1980.

Middle Tennessee Football Clinic

Bill grew up in East Tennessee around Greenback. I forget the high school he attended. I believe it was in Blount County and was closed when William Blount High School opened several years ago.

Coach Satterfield will be ok. He is a very good coach and has a great deal of experience that someone will use in the fall. What is Grace's loss will be someone else's gain!! Good luck Caoch Satterfield.

QUOTE(Bill#49 @ Mar 18 2007 - 02:23 PM) 826416406[/snapback]I don't think so. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Clint grew up and played football for his father in Trousdale before moving on and playing college football at Cumberland in Lebanon.

Bill grew up in East Tennessee around Greenback. I forget the high school he attended. I believe it was in Blount County and was closed when William Blount High School opened several years ago.

Coach Satterfield will be ok. He is a very good coach and has a great deal of experience that someone will use in the fall. What is Grace's loss will be someone else's gain!! Good luck Caoch Satterfield.

They're not brothers or related.The high school Bill attended was Lanier.