Hey PBG030

LOLLIPOP

QUOTE(LOLLIPOP @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:55 AM) 826410000[/snapback]Hey did u know your boy Rob E. got fired yesterday?

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yes, and I love it. It's about time! He tried to hire a basketball coach for the varsity boys behind the school's back. He rented out Vance and McGilvary to the YMCA basketball teams. Therefore the Temple Varsity team had to practice at McCallie. Good thing Temple has connections at McCallie. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(pleasureme @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:22 AM) 826410029[/snapback]How did u know that?

Hey PBG030, look at my profile picture.

that's great! I love the picture! I chuckled. Well, Temple practicing at McCallie, you can ask the team about that one. Anyone will tell you that.

As for the other one,I've got the inside scoop. Plus, he's telling everyone that he resigned, not fired /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Pasture @ Mar 13 2007 - 12:43 PM) 826410194[/snapback]Proverbs 24:17-18 "Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles; {18} Lest the LORD see it, and it displease Him..." NKJV

I certainly didn't say he was my enemy, I just don't think he knew how to do his job, I was expecting this week for him to demand that Coach Skogen be fired as the basketball coach! I mean he did it during football when we were 7-0 and getting ready to play South Pittsburg, why wouldn't he do it the week of the State Tournament in basketball. He wasn't good for Tennessee Temple and that's the bottom line and I knew he wasn't from the beginning!

QUOTE(dadoffour @ Mar 13 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826410276[/snapback]Why do so many people dislike Rob? It seemed to me like he brought a lot of passion and creativity to his job--something Temple hadn't seen in a while.

What's this about him trying to get coach Skogen fired during the football season?

The week before SP eldridge tried to start a player coupe to get skogen fired...hard to "fire" a guy who isn't on the pay roll!! haha- but the players backed their coach and some parents of the kids who were called in got really upset..

If by passion you mean making suggestive comments to high school girls ( I heard this from my son who heard it)

and if by creativity you mean going behind administrations back and trying to hire and fire people when he has no authority to do so.....then yes I agree!!!