Can the East win it in single A since Union City got upset?

Icy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:57 PM) 826412402[/snapback]Of course they are.....Your not right...your a UC fan /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Guilty I guess.

QUOTE(ksgovols @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:07 AM) 826412847[/snapback]I just think it ought to be about the ones that are there and not the ones that are not. I've never seen UC play. I do know that they aren't in Murfreesboro this week.

I agree; it should be about the ones that are here this week. But, I will say (and I am a Humboldt fan) that I know for a fact that Union City is better than at least 5 of the teams that did make it here. We all know the best team does not always win it all and that is what happened this year. (Ex. Villanova over Georgetown) Good luck to everyone the rest of the way!