Humboldt vs Temple

frankieD12

humboldt didn't have a great game from the freethrow line (14-34) today against wartburg but still won by 9...rebounding and 2nd chance points was the key that got humboldt to the next round...butterflies are gone and i believe that humboldt won't shoot below 80% against temple and ej will be 6-9 from the line...from what i heard from the assistant coach at humboldt, temple is not as good as lake co. but then they are a little better than trenton...so that makes me feel a little better...but i predict the score of the game to be Humboldt 77 Temple 68

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:46 PM) 826412184[/snapback]humboldt didn't have a great game from the freethrow line (14-34) today against wartburg but still won by 9...rebounding and 2nd chance points was the key that got humboldt to the next round...butterflies are gone and i believe that humboldt won't shoot below 80% against temple and ej will be 6-9 from the line...from what i heard from the assistant coach at humboldt, temple is not as good as lake co. but then they are a little better than trenton...so that makes me feel a little better...but i predict the score of the game to be Humboldt 77 Temple 68

will be clsoer than that and i expect a low score....45-42 humboldt GOOD LUCK!!! ill be makin my way

Humboldt must have better guard play...You can't score if you can't keep the ball...Their inside game suffered also Sain and Epperson didn't get the looks they should have but that goes back to guard play...Rebounding should be in their favor they just need to have better scoring opportunities...Wade needs to take more shots...

Humboldt by 20 if they play...

Humboldt wins regardless...

Humbodlt did not shoot the ball well form the field today and missed 20 free throws; if they hit half of them, they win in a blow out. But I was impressed with Wartburg's effort and the Shannon kid is legit.

I will have to go with Humboldt over Temple 66-56.