Humboldt vs Temple

frankieD12

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:42 PM) 826413665[/snapback]I wish this was over.....

ok I am not pbg...so there is a false accusation by you...

are you really telling me not to get involved in a conversation between you and someone else on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD....THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD ON COACHT EVER....go back and jump on everyone's case for when two people had posted stuff "a conversation" and then someone else picked up on what they were saying and agreed or disagreed maybe made fun of...maybe told them right on...and they shouldn't have posted because they interrupted a conversation????- there is no way you really think I was wrong for doing that...oh my!!! all I did was agree with him about something....

ok I should not have stuck a 1 in that word for an "i"- however I DELETED IT...the rules went into affect 2 seconds too late in my brain...I apologize...but after that I did nothing wrong....

I also said maybe you were maybe you are not...I didn't say you were outright....NO,you can most certainly intrude on a banter between two posters that actually had nothing to do with the title of the thread,if that is your perogative....I don't think either me or PGBO30 were actually posting to anybody other than each other....But you know what??...I could have averted all this by not saying you were PBGO30's bodyguard....

Now,I think Humboldt will win and you think Temple will win..Afterall I think this is the topic....Just remember people are watching the thread now and there is no real reason to get it shut down....

QUOTE(oldtimeballer63 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:47 PM) 826413673[/snapback]

I hope Temple gets the win over Humboldt on Friday.

I'm proud of you guys!

Oldtimer was this pic from the tourney in Georgia??

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:58 PM) 826413690[/snapback]I also said maybe you were maybe you are not...I didn't say you were outright....NO,you can most certainly intrude on a banter between two posters that actually had nothing to do with the title of the thread,if that is your perogative....I don't think either me or PGBO30 were actually posting to anybody other than each other....But you know what??...I could have averted all this by not saying you were PBGO30's bodyguard....

Now,I think Humboldt will win and you think Temple will win..Afterall I think this is the topic....Just remember people are watching the thread now and there is no real reason to get it shut down....

Oldtimer was this pic from the tourney in Georgia??

yes, there are more on the following website:

http://www.tntempleacademy.com/site_flash/...hotoVARSITY.htm

QUOTE(oldtimeballer63 @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826413705[/snapback]yes, there are more on the following website:

http://www.tntempleacademy.com/site_flash/...hotoVARSITY.htm

Good pics....Have you kept up with how the teams Temple beat in that tourney did during the season??...They were larger schools than Temple if I remember correctly....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 16 2007 - 12:12 AM) 826413711[/snapback]Good pics....Have you kept up with how the teams Temple beat in that tourney did during the season??...They were larger schools than Temple if I remember correctly....

I haven't really kept up with them, but I do know that NW Whitfield and Dalton both got beat in the first round of the Georgia 4A tourney. NW got beat by Tucker, 76-43, who went on to win the 4A title. Dalton got beat by Stone Mt. 80-52. I'm not sure about Murray Co.

Wow! I just got on a computer in Murfreesboro.

iownyou, thanks for getting my back even though it got a little crazy. emotions fly high on this site.

to everyone else, iownyou and i are not the same person.

i do not mind the opinion of others, but it bothers me when people say temple is not good and that seth isn't mr. basketball worthy just because of one bad game. And Temple's defense was a lot better than their offense. the defense wasn't bad on wednesday.