Clarksville & Oakland

Golfendude

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:34 AM) 826415071[/snapback]/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Well at least your man enough to admit you were the lesser team. Nice job. Dont have to be there to know you lost, the scoreboard says that.

Goodbye now. Take care.

No offense, I like you, but you are just plain dumb. In no way did Oakland choke, If I recall 0-9 against ridgeway in the state semis, thats choking. What Oakland did was play there butts off for 44 minutes. This team was better then any siegel team we ever had in state, I guarantee that. Chaisson Allen DOES deserve Mr. Basketball. I dont care what he shot, he played the game of his life. Congrats Oakland, Your the best team the boro has ever had. Good Luck to Clarksville tonight, hope you bring it home for Middle TN.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SiegelNation07 @ Mar 17 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826415253[/snapback]No offense, I like you, but you are just plain dumb. In no way did Oakland choke, If I recall 0-9 against ridgeway in the state semis, thats choking. What Oakland did was play there butts off for 44 minutes. This team was better then any siegel team we ever had in state, I guarantee that. Chaisson Allen DOES deserve Mr. Basketball. I dont care what he shot, he played the game of his life. Congrats Oakland, Your the best team the boro has ever had. Good Luck to Clarksville tonight, hope you bring it home for Middle TN.

siegelnation, my respect for you just tripled. Not because you took up for my team, but because you called it like it was. This WAS and IS the greatest team to ever come out of the BORO. Every single player on this team will make something of themselves in the game of life. That is what it is like playing for Coach King. He teaches you discipline and pride. He teaches them to fight til the end and never give up. To work TOGETHER as a TEAM . He makes MEN out of boys....something you will never be able to take away from any of them with cheap shot words from a has been like d2d.

Thank you siegelnation for your support. I know you aren't too fond of Oakland and those words above coming from your mouth meant everything to us.

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:20 PM) 826415353[/snapback]Oakland might should have brought their student section last nite.....

Basically a home game and badly outnumbered and nowhere near as loud....

Great game though...Oakland never gave up and made some CLUTCH shots.....I think the Clarksville Crazies pulled it out though.....

We had a great crowd......spring break began yesterday. Lots of kids flew out for their trips they had paid for months ago, and there were many who already had Justin Timberlake tickets for last night. I knew the numbers would be down b/c of both things. WE still had a fantastic crowd....and I am proud of everyone that supported our team last night. It didn't come down to the tudent sections last night and we both know this. It came down to who had the ball last and got the bounces. Good luck to your team tonight. I sure hope that they win, but I will not be in attendance for this one. I feel like I saw the finals last night.

This game was the most exciting game I have ever seen.....Congrats to both teams for giving everything they had in this 3OT Thriller!!! Clarksville will win it all....Also, being a student section man myself, I want to say that I was very impressed with Clarksville's...They had the best I've seen all year....

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:30 PM) 826415362[/snapback]This game was the most exciting game I have ever seen.....Congrats to both teams for giving everything they had in this 3OT Thriller!!! Clarksville will win it all....Also, being a student section man myself, I want to say that I was very impressed with Clarksville's...They had the best I've seen all year....

When I went to school there (CHS) we had a good student section. Win or lose. Fun times. Another rival school in the distrct tried to mirror us and even came up with a silly name for themselves. "The Super Fans". They were nothing copared to us. We didn't need a name. lol Anyway....I'm glad to hear they've carried on the tradition. I guess I'll find out tonight how this year's bunch is fairing. And since when is Maryville good at something other than football?

QUOTE(Clkshighfan @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:26 PM) 826414955[/snapback]fluke! sore loser i guess that ball is leaving the boro after all rotflmao. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Not a bash on clarksville, bud!!! that game last night was in no way a fluke!!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(SiegelNation07 @ Mar 17 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826415253[/snapback]No offense, I like you, but you are just plain dumb. In no way did Oakland choke, If I recall 0-9 against ridgeway in the state semis, thats choking. What Oakland did was play there butts off for 44 minutes. This team was better then any siegel team we ever had in state, I guarantee that. Chaisson Allen DOES deserve Mr. Basketball. I dont care what he shot, he played the game of his life. Congrats Oakland, Your the best team the boro has ever had. Good Luck to Clarksville tonight, hope you bring it home for Middle TN.

Oakland had more talent. Oakland was SUPPOSED to win state, like we were. That would be choking.

And your a fine one to talk. You dont even see playing time in church league.

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 17 2007 - 02:12 PM) 826415409[/snapback]No, according to YOU, Raleigh Egypt had a lock on winning state, not Oakland.

... oh well, i was wrong. you all lost, just like all the other teams in the state. there is only one state champion, and its not oakland. great season though.