UNAKA FOOTBALL 2007

AsIs

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:42 AM) 826432857[/snapback]turbyfill will suprise some people. he is very knowledgable of the game. i am confident that cloudland will not be the same team that they were last year.

Your right. They might be even worse. Especially if they run a pass heavy offense like I've heard. If they do that, they'll be just like another Jellico, except with a better defense.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Apr 9 2007 - 10:52 AM) 826432913[/snapback]Your right. They might be even worse. Especially if they run a pass heavy offense like I've heard. If they do that, they'll be just like another Jellico, except with a better defense.

i think the run fun gun and spread shoot is a good o. don't you go changing on me (dum and dummer)or was it the (pet detective).remember keep your ear to the ground.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:52 AM) 826432913[/snapback]Your right. They might be even worse. Especially if they run a pass heavy offense like I've heard. If they do that, they'll be just like another Jellico, except with a better defense.

No, it would be even worse than Jellico. Atleast Jellico had a QB. They were also able to beat cloudland, @ Orr field, with him watching them march right down the field in the last minutes to win the game. Don't be a copycat coach just becuase they beat you with that offense, it sounds like something a grasscutter coach would do.

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Apr 9 2007 - 10:37 AM) 826432960[/snapback]why do you all think that turbyfill is so bad?

Its tough to respect a coach when he was consistantly cutting down his head coach in attempts to take his job. He may be a good man, but I personally heard him, along with a few other coaches on that staff, do this on more than one occasion throughout the season last year, while talking to other people. I have never witnessed any coach do this and be successful. If anyone else has, feel free to name the example, and don't try lunsford, because all he does is threaten to take another job, he has never stabbed anyone in the back. That along with a whole sale change in offense, sounds like a coach try to put his stamp on his team, while stripping it of its identity. Seems like a shot in the dark to me.

QUOTE(FOOTBALL CRAZY MOM @ Mar 25 2007 - 12:58 PM) 826422113[/snapback]IF you live in upper east Tn. where have you been under a rock? Estep was selected 1-A ALL STATE LINEBACKER, DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR IN CARTER CO. AND HAD OVER 150 TACKLES. LAST YEAR AS A JUNIOR

Good player, but does he have what it takes to lead the unaka on that side of the ball. If that is true, he should be leading them in the weightroom right now. Not in how much he is lifting, but in how the team is lifting as a whole. Good players are not always judged by how good they are, but if they make the players around them better. I don't know him well enough to know if he is that type of player or not. I can't wait to see what he does this year though, and the team as a whole for that matter. I've heard some good things coming from Highway 91, but the proof will be on the field. Any word on how they are doing lifting right now?

QUOTE(whirlwind @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:58 AM) 826432979[/snapback]Listen, Turbyfill is not that bad he just wants to be another losing cowboy in the no win Rodeo that is CLOUDLAND FOOTBALL. Who cares if he stabbed Keith in the back, he did Daddy Lunceford too!!!!!!

I dont think Robbie ever stabbed Lunsford in the back. If he did Lunsford was big enough to take up for himself.As for his O i think he plans to be multi demensional not pass or run happy.

QUOTE(goalline08 @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826432969[/snapback]Its tough to respect a coach when he was consistantly cutting down his head coach in attempts to take his job. He may be a good man, but I personally heard him, along with a few other coaches on that staff, do this on more than one occasion throughout the season last year, while talking to other people. I have never witnessed any coach do this and be successful. If anyone else has, feel free to name the example, and don't try lunsford, because all he does is threaten to take another job, he has never stabbed anyone in the back. That along with a whole sale change in offense, sounds like a coach try to put his stamp on his team, while stripping it of its identity. Seems like a shot in the dark to me.

Not sure Lunsford threatened to take another job. As i heard it Mitchell Co. came to Hampton with a very good propasal Lunsford thought it was in his best interest to at least listen to them on the advice of J.C. I however think it is very doutful that Lunsford will ever be a head coach again. I dont think he really wants to be the head man again it is too stressfull to and just not as much enjoyable as it once was for him.Or at least thats what i hear.

QUOTE(goalline08 @ Apr 9 2007 - 12:19 PM) 826433046[/snapback]Good player, but does he have what it takes to lead the unaka on that side of the ball. If that is true, he should be leading them in the weightroom right now. Not in how much he is lifting, but in how the team is lifting as a whole. Good players are not always judged by how good they are, but if they make the players around them better. I don't know him well enough to know if he is that type of player or not. I can't wait to see what he does this year though, and the team as a whole for that matter. I've heard some good things coming from Highway 91, but the proof will be on the field. Any word on how they are doing lifting right now?

No word on the weightroom, just wondering.