UNAKA FOOTBALL 2007

AsIs

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Storm55 @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826435746[/snapback]goalline08, maybe you need to show up at the annual Hampton weightlifting meet and you'll see first hand who has been lifting and who has not. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

King you must not get off that mtn. much if thats what you think.

QUOTE(zebra25 @ Apr 10 2007 - 05:35 PM) 826434221[/snapback]Not sure Lunsford threatened to take another job. As i heard it Mitchell Co. came to Hampton with a very good propasal Lunsford thought it was in his best interest to at least listen to them on the advice of J.C. I however think it is very doutful that Lunsford will ever be a head coach again. I dont think he really wants to be the head man again it is too stressfull to and just not as much enjoyable as it once was for him.Or at least thats what i hear.

The lack of enjoyment in being a head coach wasent the reason lunsford turned the mitchell co. job down in my opinion. I could definately see him coaching somewhere in the near future. It would be great if hampton could hire him in a couple of years as a head coach if J.C. decides to leave. You cant question Lunsford's passion for coaching, i think it as enjoyable to him as it has always been. he will coach again some day i could almost garuntee it.

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Apr 13 2007 - 07:23 AM) 826436545[/snapback]The lack of enjoyment in being a head coach wasent the reason lunsford turned the mitchell co. job down in my opinion. I could definately see him coaching somewhere in the near future. It would be great if hampton could hire him in a couple of years as a head coach if J.C. decides to leave. You cant question Lunsford's passion for coaching, i think it as enjoyable to him as it has always been. he will coach again some day i could almost garuntee it.

I guess I'm a little selfish, but I hope he's around to coach my kids.I want my kids in a system where hard work and disapline is at a premium. It not only teaches football,it teaches life. In the real world you can't lay out of work and make excuses ,and if you half do you're job, they don't chew you're butt ,they find someone else. Its important to learn that lesson before you hit the real world.

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Apr 13 2007 - 01:25 PM) 826436907[/snapback]i cant blame you for wanting your kids to play for him, you dont find coaches that instill dicipline and hard work like lunsford does much anymore, alot of coaches are just in it for themselves. we are lucky to have lunsford helping with hamptons kids. he has made a big difference.

And even with him being their uncle,they would still have to earn their stripes. He coached two of his nephews at Cloudland, one of them was all state and the other never got a starting position. thats the way it should be,

QUOTE(Storm55 @ Apr 14 2007 - 12:58 PM) 826437464[/snapback]Discipline is something we definatetly have at Cloudland now. So far, Robbie is doing an outstanding job. Good training in the offseason will translate to our return to the top.

CHS has great players and discipline so they shall once again be at the top looking down at the rest of 1a.

QUOTE(zebra25 @ Apr 15 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826438210[/snapback]CHS has great players and discipline so they shall once again be at the top looking down at the rest of 1a.

If I'm not mistaken the name of this thread was "Unaka Football 07 what do you think"

everything I'm reading is Cloudland ,robbie Birchfield how good they are going to be. Nothing against Cloudland but if all you want to do is talk about them get your own topic/thread whatever!

QUOTE(Storm55 @ Apr 14 2007 - 02:58 PM) 826437464[/snapback]Discipline is something we definatetly have at Cloudland now. So far, Robbie is doing an outstanding job. Good training in the offseason will translate to our return to the top.

Not with the coaches stabbing one another in the back the way they are. This will filter down through the entire program. Things are not as they seem on the Roan!!!(smoke and mirrors)

QUOTE(zebra25 @ Apr 15 2007 - 09:57 PM) 826438210[/snapback]CHS has great players and discipline so they shall once again be at the top looking down at the rest of 1a.

They will be looking down, alot, I'll give you that much. Robbie and Co. had better have "THICK" skin I know this for a fact!!!