State Finals time! Humboldt,U.C.,Lake county?

ckc20

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm... Funny, I don't remember seeing Union City at all this week in the 'boro. Oh, wait, I did see one guy wearing a UC jacket....in the stands. Face it. Union City was beat by a team (Humboldt) who was beat by a team (Temple) in tomorrow's championship. Best in the state? Usually those teams usually at least make it to the final eight!!

QUOTE(johnnyutah7 @ Mar 16 2007 - 05:05 PM) 826414437[/snapback]hahahaha shut up union city is the best team in the state no matter who wins the championship

I agree. Union City is the best class A team even though they arent there. There are 4 or 5 teams every year from west tn that if they played well at the right time could win class A. The problem is that they knock each other off and only two of them can go to M'boro.

QUOTE(StationCampHoops @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:17 PM) 826414778[/snapback]I agree. Union City is the best class A team even though they arent there. There are 4 or 5 teams every year from west tn that if they played well at the right time could win class A. The problem is that they knock each other off and only two of them can go to M'boro.

well if that's true then you might as well say csas is the best team in the state next year.

QUOTE(johnnyutah7 @ Mar 16 2007 - 05:05 PM) 826414437[/snapback]hahahaha shut up union city is the best team in the state no matter who wins the championship

That is just plain stupid...you display your ignorance and stupidity for everyone to read...way to go....we are all now dumber after having read your comment...

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:05 AM) 826415023[/snapback]For real, I thought at least one of them would be here at the end, at least by what you guys fed us all year. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You jumped on the Union City bandwagon after they put the 26 point beatdown on your Almighty White House Blue Devils.... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(johnnyutah7 @ Mar 16 2007 - 04:05 PM) 826414437[/snapback]hahahaha shut up union city is the best team in the state no matter who wins the championship

If union city got beat by the eventual state champs, then they might be able to argue they just had an off night. But they got beat by a team, that got beat by a team, that might get beat by another team..... and you still proclaim them as the best in state?

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Mar 17 2007 - 02:41 PM) 826415426[/snapback]If union city got beat by the eventual state champs, then they might be able to argue they just had an off night. But they got beat by a team, that got beat by a team, that might get beat by another team..... and you still proclaim them as the best in state?

I'm not from U.C. but as far as getting beat by a team that beat a team that beat another team..you could also look at it another way...Temple barely beat the 3rd place team in our district by 2 points..A team that was also beaten by the 4th and 5th place team in our district..So..you reall can't compare that..U.C. beat Humboldt by double digits both times..I've seen all the teams left play..And even though U.C. isn't playing for the gold ball..they still are the best team..Just not the State Champs..I believe Raliegh Egypt was also beaten by Ridgeway,but still think they are the better team..That's just the breaks sometimes..the best team doesn't always win...I have an old tape of Villanova and Georgetown about 20 years ago..Anybody that thinks Villanova was better than Georgetown that year would need to have their head examined..Georgetown beat them bad both times during the regular season..But..that one night..Villanova stunned college basketball..So it happens..the best team always doing win the big game!

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Mar 17 2007 - 02:41 PM) 826415426[/snapback]If union city got beat by the eventual state champs, then they might be able to argue they just had an off night. But they got beat by a team, that got beat by a team, that might get beat by another team..... and you still proclaim them as the best in state?

Miracles do happen...Look at the Olympic team in hockey against Russia..Villanova vs.Georgetown...Do you believe in Miracles?

If U.C. were to play Temple or Humboldt 10 times..U.C. would win 9..Unfortunately that 1 time..they didn't and fortunately for all the teams that were left in Single A..Humboldt did them all a favor...