Single A at the Boro

OLDSCHOOL44

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(OLDSCHOOL44 @ Mar 18 2007 - 11:28 AM) 826416181[/snapback]Lets rank the teams at the Boro I think it would be Temple, Humboldt, Wartburg ,Chatt. Arts and Scien., Culleoka, East Lit. ,Westside, and Cloudland what does everyone else thinh

I agree with the top three, but the thing that bothers me is the way the tournamnet is set up. These three teams were the best and they were all on the same side of the bracket. Coming into the tournamnet everyone knew that Temple and Humbodlt were the teams to beat. I would like to see a ranking format so that you can avoid the two best teams playing each other in the semis.

QUOTE(OLDSCHOOL44 @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:28 PM) 826416181[/snapback]Lets rank the teams at the Boro I think it would be Temple, Humboldt, Wartburg ,Chatt. Arts and Scien., Culleoka, East Lit. ,Westside, and Cloudland what does everyone else thinh

well obviously Temple and CSAS are the top two teams...i would put humboldt, culleoka,cloudland,wartburg and then westside.

QUOTE(thomaschatt_pats @ Mar 18 2007 - 05:54 PM) 826416574[/snapback]well obviously Temple and CSAS are the top two teams...i would put humboldt, culleoka,cloudland,wartburg and then westside.

no way CSAS was better than Humboldt...Humboldt lost by 2 to Temple as CSAS lost by like 25 to Temple....2 best teams in this tournament were Humboldt and Temple

QUOTE(NXT TOUR @ Mar 19 2007 - 05:47 AM) 826417214[/snapback]I will go with Temple Humboldt and Wartburg after that other than cloudland being last it would be a toss up

backinthaoc you still can't give Wartburg any respect they was as athletic as any body down there and VERY WELL COACHED

I have to agree completely. Temple, Humboldt, and Wartburg were definitely the top three teams, just to bad they had to play each other before the championship. Made for a pretty boring game Saturday. But, oh well, that's just the way it worked out this year. I do have to say that Liberty Tech was by far the best team overall down there, wow!

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 18 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826416802[/snapback]I think Humboldt was the most talented team followed by Culleoka,then Temple.......

The best coached teams were....

Temple

CSAS

Culleoka

The squad that played best as a unit was Temple........

But to be honest the championship game was Friday between Humboldt and Temple.......

I don't think you can have Culleoka before Temple as the "most talented team".