East vs West All Star game at Trevecca

Icy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(montague1 @ Mar 20 2007 - 08:55 PM) 826418953[/snapback]I think Ricky Taylor has a good chance of bringing the class AA Mr. Basketball back to West Tennessee once again next year.

You my friend are wrong! D. Ricks from Howard will win this award. As for this game no one from Chattanooga is playing but this is a game for seniors and the east best players were mostly juniors. But its a all-star game so who knows who will win. think about this. Out of three champions 3 are from the East!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 20 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826418912[/snapback]Lol...I bet all the East TN people are going to ignore this topic....they know who is going to OWN this game!!!! This will obviously show where the talent is at in the state!!! West by 20+!!

It seems to be impossible for most of you from the western part of the state to let East Tn teams enjoy their glory. There are many talented players over the entire state of Tennessee GCPioneer. The West doesn't have a lock on talent. Good sportsmanship sure is hard to come by these days, particularly on CoachT and it is a shame.

QUOTE(23hoops @ Mar 21 2007 - 11:34 AM) 826419367[/snapback]It seems to be impossible for most of you from the western part of the state to let East Tn teams enjoy their glory. There are many talented players over the entire state of Tennessee GCPioneer. The West doesn't have a lock on talent. Good sportsmanship sure is hard to come by these days, particularly on CoachT and it is a shame.

The truth hurts....All major D-1 comes from West TN....believe it or not!?!?!?! like I have said Wayne Chism, Willie Kemp, Jarvis Varnado, Richard and Reginald Delk, Brandon Evans, Jewuan Long going to Murray State, Pierre Niles, Thaddeus Young, the list goes on and on and on and on....how many D-1 have come from the east now??? Why do you think all the Mr. Basketballs reside in the western portion of the state???? The east may have talent but not near what we have over here....

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Mar 21 2007 - 07:15 AM) 826419149[/snapback]You my friend are wrong! D. Ricks from Howard will win this award. As for this game no one from Chattanooga is playing but this is a game for seniors and the east best players were mostly juniors. But its a all-star game so who knows who will win. think about this. Out of three champions 3 are from the East!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

champions of what....

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 21 2007 - 11:47 AM) 826419384[/snapback]The truth hurts....All major D-1 comes from West TN....believe it or not!?!?!?! like I have said Wayne Chism, Willie Kemp, Jarvis Varnado, Richard and Reginald Delk, Brandon Evans, Jewuan Long going to Murray State, Pierre Niles, Thaddeus Young, the list goes on and on and on and on....how many D-1 have come from the east now??? Why do you think all the Mr. Basketballs reside in the western portion of the state???? The east may have talent but not near what we have over here....

West TN basketball is great, but East and Middle TN definetley have a lot of talent as well. Brendan Wright, Lee Humphreys, Corey Brewer, Tyler Smith, Lamont Gordon, the Smith guy for UT, etc., etc. The West has the best athletes, but the Middle and East seem to do a better job of developing the talent they have and turning them into good basketball players and not just athletes.