East wins All Star Game!

Handyman21

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This can not be accurate. Everybody knows that West Tennessee basketball is head and shoulders better than the East. Surely there is mistate...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

OK West Tennessee fans.....let the excuses begin... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I give it 2 posts and then all the west idiots will be on here talking about how all-star games mean nothing and show nothing and don't prove anything....and the west is better no matter what happens...yada yada yada...then they will go on to say how liberty is the best team... hoe hum..this will be very boring reading from here on out!!

QUOTE(montague1 @ Mar 24 2007 - 07:18 PM) 826421724[/snapback]Wow, congrats to the East.

Any stats Handyman.

Congrats to the East....Several players for the West didn't show up because they were at another all-star game. Ironically, there were several players that were booked for 2 all-star games at the same time. The East did a good job and congratulations to Wiggins... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The West was up for most of the game until the East came storming back late in the 4th quarter. Josh Sain had a chance to win the game for the West, but he missed a wide open dunk with about ten seconds to go. Oglesby was solid with some great assists. Wattad I believe will not play much at Georgetown at all.

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Mar 24 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826421790[/snapback]The West was up for most of the game until the East came storming back late in the 4th quarter. Josh Sain had a chance to win the game for the West, but he missed a wide open dunk with about ten seconds to go. Oglesby was solid with some great assists. Wattad I believe will not play much at Georgetown at all.

The East had the lead the whole 1st half but the 3rd was ALL West, and the 4th was a quater of runs for both teams it just so happen that the East had the last big run down 94 to 99 with 40 secs left and comes back to win 102 to 100.

Wiggins had 18 with the buzzer beater. Oglesby tried to do to much I thought. He was about 1-7 from the 3 point line and 0-4 from the half line lol, but that's what an All Star dose though. Justin Walker from AE for the East played well too. I was there for Woodrick from PF for the East and I was proud that he pulled 5 or 6 bords, maybe 2 assists, 6 points, and 1 big steal in about 10 mins of being on the floor. Props to all that played though. They all were there for the right reasons!

and they always do....right General? Come on Moc3...haven't you been reading the threads as of late. Despite not winning the crowns in 1A and 3A the West was by far the best and definately had the best teams even though they didn't make the dance. Makes sense doesn't it?...... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />