Moore County Girls Basketball

file13

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not going to Richland, unless Hall were to go to Moore County.

Hall is not leaving Richland. He owns a home in Giles County. His wife and her mom work at the school. He would have to be run off or offered a job within driving distance.

Good Luck Coach Tipps. You did well with the injuries this year.

Coach Tipps will be fine. He has AAA coaching experience and a ton of success at Moore County. I wonder why Moore County wanted him to leave??? Do they think they can do better with someone else????

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 27 2007 - 08:48 AM) 826423763[/snapback]Things had gotten out of control over here. But i have to say, Coach Tipps did the best he could with all the drama. He got to sub-state with a very inexperienced team and a ton of injuires. I heard that Richland may hire him as an assistant for Hall, with Tipps taking over in 2 years.

I have 2 questions, 1 comment, and 3 words for SportsWackedOut...

Question 1) What (or who) is out of control?

Question 2) What drama?

Comment - Good luck to Coach Tipps!

3 Words > You - are - clueless.

I agree with JR about the Richland rumor.

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Mar 26 2007 - 09:24 PM) 826423533[/snapback]Coach Tipps will be fine and the new coach will be a good one.

This coach is known widely and his work has been recognized by many. it's not known what happened at Moore but his value to a system would be very high. Best of luck.

QUOTE(PHargis @ Mar 30 2007 - 04:09 PM) 826426737[/snapback]This coach is known widely and his work has been recognized by many. it's not known what happened at Moore but his value to a system would be very high. Best of luck.

You are right, he will not have any problem finding a job coaching. Hope things go well with him and his family.

He displayed a great sense of humor with some of my comments about Moore County last year and that earned my respect, Not that I am anyone to respect. He handled my jabs with class and smiled the entire time, although I do think he was told that I said some harsher things than I actually did. He will do fine.

If they get someone who knows anything about basketball, they will be fine as a team at Moore County. Those folks breath basketball, and whiskey from the mill (ha ha), over there. I would love to coach that team but can't afford a pay cut from my Gov Job to go into teaching and coaching, not that anyone would really want me. Ha.