Moore County Girls Basketball

file13

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Jun 14 2007 - 01:11 PM) 826475028[/snapback]Who is Holly White? Was she an assistant at MC?

MC should compete with Cornersville for 3rd place in D11, although Huntsville is coming on.

Top 2 spots belong to Richland and Santa Fe.

I do not remeber her maiden name but she is a former MC plaryer and married to Kris White(former riverdale warrior and former strenght and conditioning coach at riverdale now diong it at moore county)she is a solid coach she was a coach for christianna middle and stepped down last year and didnt coach she did a good job with those girls at the middle school level she is agreat person and i had the leasure of talking to her at MTCS before one of her games she is excited about this postions after some serious considerations about taking the job she is happy with her girls work ethic although for one reason or another not all girls was able to attend the camp but she is real pleased with the 11 girls that are on the team i think this was a good hire for MC i and am anxious to see some results and watch how things go for her

GOOD LUCK WHITE FAMILY IN MOORE COUNTY

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Jun 14 2007 - 03:46 PM) 826475080[/snapback]I do not remeber her maiden name but she is a former MC plaryer and married to Kris White(former riverdale warrior and former strenght and conditioning coach at riverdale now diong it at moore county)she is a solid coach she was a coach for christianna middle and stepped down last year and didnt coach she did a good job with those girls at the middle school level she is agreat person and i had the leasure of talking to her at MTCS before one of her games she is excited about this postions after some serious considerations about taking the job she is happy with her girls work ethic although for one reason or another not all girls was able to attend the camp but she is real pleased with the 11 girls that are on the team i think this was a good hire for MC i and am anxious to see some results and watch how things go for her

GOOD LUCK WHITE FAMILY IN MOORE COUNTY

Well good luck to her and MC this year. I know the MC fans are among the best fans I have ever seen. They really support their program. We be tracking your progress. Good luck again.