Warrior Spring Semifinals Today

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(unc4life @ Apr 1 2007 - 03:40 PM) 826427650[/snapback]well congrats & best of luck..wow way 2 go /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ra ra ra i'm chearing 4 u from home

I can't tell you how appreciative and elated I am for the support. Thanks, man.

Way to go OAKLAND!!!!!! Seems this school is back on the rise, baby. Where is Hoolie now?

Thanks to the folk at Riverdale, esp David Limbaugh for giving of his time and banana pudding to mae the Warrior Classic the BEST in the state of Tennessee. Also thanks to the folk behind the scenes running concessions, working on the fields, cleaning up, offering their time and facilities. The weather for once cooperated!!!!! Well done, Limbaugh.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 1 2007 - 07:43 PM) 826427815[/snapback]Way to go OAKLAND!!!!!! Seems this school is back on the rise, baby. Where is Hoolie now?

Thanks to the folk at Riverdale, esp David Limbaugh for giving of his time and banana pudding to mae the Warrior Classic the BEST in the state of Tennessee. Also thanks to the folk behind the scenes running concessions, working on the fields, cleaning up, offering their time and facilities. The weather for once cooperated!!!!! Well done, Limbaugh.

I really would have loved to see Smyrna vs. Oakland..