University High's new Coach

Floor_General22

QUOTE(Floor_General22 @ Apr 6 2007 - 12:43 PM) 826431312[/snapback]I've also heard that it could be one year and done for Mason at UH. I'm hearing that there will be a couple of openings at the 3A level after next season. One big one in particular.

i think if he will stay a few years if he gets the uh job and then go from there.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously you don't understand that students get into UH by lottery and as an employee of ETSU, all candidates for the job must be hired according to the policies of the TBR.

Coach gordon's position must be posted, advertised and a search will happen.

Just another piece of false information on CoachT.

QUOTE(Floor_General22 @ Apr 4 2007 - 07:23 PM) 826430146[/snapback]Who is UH next coach. I hear Mark Mason has it locked up. A good source says he's already recruiting kids to come in and play.

I have not heard anything but as a cyclone, I would be honored to have my son play for Mark Mason,he and Len Dugger are 2 of the most knowledgable BB guys I know!

QUOTE(Floor_General22 @ Apr 4 2007 - 07:23 PM) 826430146[/snapback]Who is UH next coach. I hear Mark Mason has it locked up. A good source says he's already recruiting kids to come in and play.

My sources tell me it's still Brandon Carpender from Cloudland. Would be a great hire. I think Ned Smith is staying on the Roan, good b-ball class in the 8th grade.(if they don't get hurt in football) E-Town missed the boat on this one, BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(tuffy1 @ Apr 6 2007 - 10:07 PM) 826431660[/snapback]obviously you don't understand that students get into UH by lottery and as an employee of ETSU, all candidates for the job must be hired according to the policies of the TBR.

Coach gordon's position must be posted, advertised and a search will happen.

Just another piece of false information on CoachT.

This person is just about right. The admission lottery for next school year is already complete. As of Monday afternoon, Coach Gordon has not submitted a resignation. If and when he does, there will be a search committee appointed, and all of the other things said above including certifications of the applicant pool and many other internal ETSU procedures that will guarantee that no new coach will be bringing players into UH. The gentleman mentioned previously is wasting his time recruiting players to come to UH. Those who believe that gentleman will be the new coach at UH will be disappointed.