Lee Humprey

Rebelsfan

As most people know, Lee Humphrey was a Maryville star. I believe Lee will go pro and play the roll like Kyle Korver in Philly. With the Florida team winning back to back NC's for the first time since 91-92, I am guessing every starter of the team will be selected in the draft. Lee was also described as being the most prolific 3-point shooter in the tournament and his points and threes came up big in the national championship game. Lee had 14 points including the first bucket, I think, and 4 three pointers. Where do you all think he will end up in the future, try to name teams, like Lakers or whatnot even though it is hard.

I think he will go to the Timberwolves (random guess)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(redandwhiteforever @ Apr 7 2007 - 11:10 PM) 826432168[/snapback]3rd round? thats a joke right?

Not really considering Green is projected to go 45th in the draft.

I think Lee will have a good NBA career. I don't really see the difference between him and Steve Kerr, and Kerr had a very successful stint in the NBA.

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Apr 7 2007 - 08:47 PM) 826432089[/snapback]As most people know, Lee Humphrey was a Maryville star. I believe Lee will go pro and play the roll like Kyle Korver in Philly. With the Florida team winning back to back NC's for the first time since 91-92, I am guessing every starter of the team will be selected in the draft. Lee was also described as being the most prolific 3-point shooter in the tournament and his points and threes came up big in the national championship game. Lee had 14 points including the first bucket, I think, and 4 three pointers. Where do you all think he will end up in the future, try to name teams, like Lakers or whatnot even though it is hard.

I think he will go to the Timberwolves (random guess)

korver is 6ft 6 or taller humprey is maybe 6ft 2. he'll be a good coach but i would be shocked if he made an nba roster. also when hornacek and kerr played their werent many foreigners playing nba ball. how many white guards are in the nba now? i mean small (6ft 3 or smaller) white guards.the only 1 i can think of is nash.

QUOTE(montague1 @ Apr 8 2007 - 11:44 AM) 826432366[/snapback]Not really considering Green is projected to go 45th in the draft.

I think Lee will have a good NBA career. I don't really see the difference between him and Steve Kerr, and Kerr had a very successful stint in the NBA.

Last time I checked the NBA only had two rounds.

I do not think Humprey has much of a chance of making the NBA. If he wants to play he will more than likely have to go overseas. Some people are comparing him to Reddick but there is no comparison. Reddick can create his own shot, Humprey cant. Humprey is much more one dimensional than Reddick. Reddick at least had a midrange game. And everytime Humprey would dribble ot would be an adventure, you just cant get away with that in the league. Now dont get me wrong I think Humprey was a very good college player and won 2 more national championships than most people in the league, but I just dont think his game fits the NBA.