Rankings Week 5

mjuhb

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(smittygk00 @ Apr 14 2007 - 01:38 AM) 826437225[/snapback]Portland 5, Springfield 1

Portland wins the Wendy's Cup, going 4-0 through the week. Gets White House tonight in a rivalry match. Tough way to finish a five game stretch, but should be a good one nonetheless.

what time is game with white house and why did they changed the start time?

QUOTE(timbdp @ Apr 14 2007 - 01:57 PM) 826437462[/snapback]what time is game with white house and why did they changed the start time?

the time was changed so that some of the students taking the ACT could get to the game. it doesn't matter though because the game got cancelled. it's beyond me why it was cancelled though. I've played in way worse than this

QUOTE(soccerislife8944 @ Apr 14 2007 - 02:32 PM) 826437477[/snapback]the time was changed so that some of the students taking the ACT could get to the game. it doesn't matter though because the game got cancelled. it's beyond me why it was cancelled though. I've played in way worse than this

when will it be made up?i don't understand why its cancelled it not even raining and don't that its going to be alot rain rest of today maybe even no rain rest of day

the games for white house tournament played in worst conditions on friday

QUOTE(soccerislife8944 @ Apr 14 2007 - 02:32 PM) 826437477[/snapback]the time was changed so that some of the students taking the ACT could get to the game. it doesn't matter though because the game got cancelled. it's beyond me why it was cancelled though. I've played in way worse than this

i've played in worse too... all the portland players were ready to travel when we got the news it was canceled. so i'm not sure. i would like to hear the reason if anyone has it because the rain subsided this afternoon. the game could've easily been played

QUOTE(pride8 @ Apr 14 2007 - 05:52 PM) 826437559[/snapback]Even after the coach from WH worked for 3 hours to roll the water off the field it was still ankle deep in several places. The game could be played next week either Wednesday or Friday.

Very smart move. If a field is not drained you are just begging for serious injuries to occur, especially with sliding tackles.