Bearden vs Farragut

bigwillystyle247

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bigwillystyle247 @ Apr 8 2007 - 11:27 AM) 826432305[/snapback]They play this friday... interested to hear predictions.

This game depends on what happens with the Bearden Vs. West game! Playing at West is tough and they are a very good team. On a normal (by normal, I mean legal sized) field, I give West no chance against Bearden- at their own field they could win. If West beats Bearden tonight- then I can't see Farragut beating Bearden AT Bearden. To tough to call!!! I will make a prediction after tonight.

QUOTE(pseudophobia @ Apr 10 2007 - 01:58 PM) 826434001[/snapback]On a normal (by normal, I mean legal sized) field,

I think you need to stop talking about the whole "legal" field thing. If there was such thing as an "illegal" field or I guess in most cases a football field. Then most teams probably wouldn't bother with fielding a team. I hear Bearden's field isn't perfect anyways. I hear it is short but wide, almost like a square. but anyways. lets just deal with the fact that not everyone has a perfect size field and play the game. If your team is good then they will be able to play no matter what.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 10 2007 - 04:11 PM) 826434087[/snapback]I think you need to stop talking about the whole "legal" field thing. If there was such thing as an "illegal" field or I guess in most cases a football field. Then most teams probably wouldn't bother with fielding a team. I hear Bearden's field isn't perfect anyways. I hear it is short but wide, almost like a square. but anyways. lets just deal with the fact that not everyone has a perfect size field and play the game. If your team is good then they will be able to play no matter what.

Agree. People need to stop complaining about the field size or some imaginary slopping in the corners. Deal with it like you do poor referring, it just part of the game.

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:53 AM) 826433862[/snapback]This game and teams are over rated!!

Wow, I hooked some. U newbees need to learn how to check on folks. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good Luck Admirals and Coach W.

We have a former Farragut Soccer Letterman in our home, so don't take the bait young ones! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

These are two extremely talented teams. This game will even be televised on channel 7!!!!! Most people will say that the game being played on Friday night is the biggest game of year and certainly if not the biggest rivalry in the state, one of the biggest.......Everybody is going to be at this game..............1-0 Farragut

QUOTE(bigwillystyle247 @ Apr 8 2007 - 11:27 AM) 826432305[/snapback]They play this friday... interested to hear predictions.

Now that the Bearden/West game is over I predict Bearden wins 2-1. The Bearden players are pretty upset that at 9-1 the are ranked below Farragut and West. I guess that with 2 losses and 2 ties the West rankings will go back to where they belong. Even though the record shows Farragut has 3 ties- they still lost a shoot-out to CBHS. Now they can quit thinking about that, just like Bearden has there loss to Houston. I think Bearden wins because there defense is getting stronger and smarter. Farragut must have one of the best defenses, as they give up very few goals!! The reason I think Bearden wins is this- they have had endless chances to score goals, but can't finish. At some point the law of averages comes out- and I think they are due! I see them getting some crazy goal that almost never happens!! I might have seen that at the Oak Ridge game with 30 seconds. Oh well...this is a wild guess any way you look at it!! I just hope to see both teams play their best possible games!!! It should be a great one!!

Good luck to both teams!!!

QUOTE((.)(.) @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826434279[/snapback]These are two extremely talented teams. This game will even be televised on channel 7!!!!! Most people will say that the game being played on Friday night is the biggest game of year and certainly if not the biggest rivalry in the state, one of the biggest.......Everybody is going to be at this game..............1-0 Farragut

channel 7 as in WMAK? Will it be live or delayed and played on saturday like the basketball games? If it isn't live then I wont get on here to talk about it so I can see it and actually not know the outcome. Since I can't go and all i really want to watch it and not know who wins. this is all assuming it is on WMAK. Most if not all Farragutites dont have Comcast so we don't get that ondemand stuff. thats why I am hoping it's on WMAK.. anyways.....

should be a great game..

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:56 PM) 826434326[/snapback]channel 7 as in WMAK? Will it be live or delayed and played on saturday like the basketball games? If it isn't live then I wont get on here to talk about it so I can see it and actually not know the outcome. Since I can't go and all i really want to watch it and not know who wins. this is all assuming it is on WMAK. Most if not all Farragutites dont have Comcast so we don't get that ondemand stuff. thats why I am hoping it's on WMAK.. anyways.....

should be a great game..

Yea its on WMAK, but i think it is delayed.. sorry man

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:56 PM) 826434326[/snapback]channel 7 as in WMAK? Will it be live or delayed and played on saturday like the basketball games? If it isn't live then I wont get on here to talk about it so I can see it and actually not know the outcome. Since I can't go and all i really want to watch it and not know who wins. this is all assuming it is on WMAK. Most if not all Farragutites dont have Comcast so we don't get that ondemand stuff. thats why I am hoping it's on WMAK.. anyways.....

should be a great game..

Saturday night i assume