Bearden vs Farragut

bigwillystyle247

I hate that I'm going to miss this game. Unlike some people on here, my world doesn't stop for the Bearden/Farragut soccer game. The one thing I can tell you about this game is that everything up to this point matters no more. It doesnt matter which team is ranked higher, who has had the biggest wins thus far, who has played the best soccer up to now is all thrown out the window. Both of these teams will be up to the test and it will be a great game just because of the rivalry these 2 teams have with each other. But there will be a winner and it will be the home team, Bearden 2-1.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling Bearden 3-1.........I heard from a little bird that their defense will NOT be full strength...Not sure if its true, but we will see tonight /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good luck to both teams and someone keep CoachT updated as soon as possible!!!

I went to the second half after the CAK game... from what I saw, Farragut really was attacking and possessing very well. Their main mistake was once they got the ball on the flank (which Bearden gives) they tried to cross it across 4-5 Bearden defenders. If they had beaten that last wing defender and attacked the baseline, I think it could have been more effective. (of course this is REAL easy to say from the sidelines!!) They actually did this in the last 2 minutes and earned the pk to make it 3-2.

Bearden counter attacked VERY effectively off of Brian's punts. Walker also played his usual outstanding game. He made 2 incredible saves to keep Bearden in the game. And yes, I think Farraugut not having their starting back 3 made a difference (this seemed to be the place where they broke down on the counter).

I have a feeling that these 2 will face each other a couple more times. I wouldn't be suprised if they split the next 2.