Webb vs CAK

PinballWizard

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tarr will score. He finds his way to the ball no matter how you defend him. Once the orb is on his feet things happen quickly, cause he has next level skills right now. The rest of the squad has improve immeasurably having not played with him last season, they all got better. Webb won't fall away too quickly, but CAK has a more talented eleven. I would expect to see that evidence prove itself on the scoreboard.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Kaz

QUOTE(shims4 @ Apr 9 2007 - 05:17 PM) 826433334[/snapback]stein isn't 100% but he's testing the knee out in the game at sullivan south today, as of now he's cleared to play.

That is good news that he is cleared (I don't care who you play for, any kind of knee injury makes me shiver). Hope that he is able to play tomorrow.

As far as the title of the thread, those two hard frosts devistated our bermuda grass. It is a level surface, but sure not pretty to look at. I apologize ahead of time. (At least it isn't clumpy, and is 117X75, I guess)

It should be a great match!

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 9 2007 - 07:24 PM) 826433337[/snapback]That is good news that he is cleared (I don't care who you play for, any kind of knee injury makes me shiver). Hope that he is able to play tomorrow.

As far as the title of the thread, those two hard frosts devistated our bermuda grass. It is a level surface, but sure not pretty to look at. I apologize ahead of time. (At least it isn't clumpy, and is 117X75, I guess)

It should be a great match!

Eeeks!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Well last time i saw it, it was phenominal! so atleast is used to be a great field!!