cak vs catholic

allsoccer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 9 2007 - 07:26 PM) 826433340[/snapback]We have to play a very talented Webb team, first.

There you go again, coach, worrying about someone looking past an opponent.

Now, I personally would like to hear more about how the Warriors are anticipating facing Dalton next week! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(Hoya @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:59 AM) 826433866[/snapback]There you go again, coach, worrying about someone looking past an opponent.

Now, I personally would like to hear more about how the Warriors are anticipating facing Dalton next week! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Dalton isn't as tough as they have been in the past. They graduated their leading scorer and a national player is playing in Mexico so they are not the same team. Don't get me wrong, they are good, but I think they are a bit down this year. McCallie beat them 5 to 2 and McCallie has a very good team but no one from the Chattanooga area has ever scored

five goals on them before that I can remember. CAK has a great shot st beating them.

QUOTE(Hoya @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:59 AM) 826433866[/snapback]There you go again, coach, worrying about someone looking past an opponent.

You are an evil evil man. Stop by and see me if you get the chance.

QUOTE(CCSMAN @ Apr 10 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826433940[/snapback]Dalton isn't as tough as they have been in the past. They graduated their leading scorer and a national player is playing in Mexico so they are not the same team. Don't get me wrong, they are good, but I think they are a bit down this year. McCallie beat them 5 to 2 and McCallie has a very good team but no one from the Chattanooga area has ever scored

five goals on them before that I can remember. CAK has a great shot st beating them.

Agreed. But I think BigG will shoot us if we continue to talk about opponents down the road. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 10 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826433944[/snapback]You are an evil evil man. Stop by and see me if you get the chance.

You are correct, Sir, and I'll do it. Good luck at Webb. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />